Evan_P Posted January 28, 2013 Report Posted January 28, 2013 11.5 mpg is bad? Hell, if I could average that around town I would be blown away....
tacomaguy1 Posted January 28, 2013 Report Posted January 28, 2013 11.5 mpg is bad? Hell, if I could average that around town I would be blown away.... For a little 4 cylinder that's pretty bad Team Flex Issues
Evan_P Posted January 28, 2013 Report Posted January 28, 2013 11.5 mpg is bad? Hell, if I could average that around town I would be blown away.... For a little 4 cylinder that's pretty bad I know. I was being sarcastic. I drive a gas guzzler. For a 4 cylinder car, 11.5 mpg is horrible...
D-train-13k Posted January 28, 2013 Report Posted January 28, 2013 11.5 mpg is bad? Hell, if I could average that around town I would be blown away.... For a little 4 cylinder that's pretty bad I know. I was being sarcastic. I drive a gas guzzler. For a 4 cylinder car, 11.5 mpg is horrible... i feel the same way.. i get about 11 on the highway lol but yeah for a 4 cylinder thats awful. The IrishmanCheck out my build hereXL 4th order wall build logIn Progress:alpine cda HU4th order Bandpass2xl 15's1- ab 400.1 (gonna be two hopefully)4- Crescendo 8's2- xts crecendo supertweeters 2 sq super tweetsMb quart 4.125Mechman 270a alt1- xs D27003- xs XP3000 4- odessey pc1700seller feed back threadhttp://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/136418-d-train-13k/
WadeTustian Posted January 28, 2013 Author Report Posted January 28, 2013 Car seems to be running a bit smoother sense seafoam.., would like to figure my idle issue tho 2007 Mazda 3 Sedan Pioneer 80-prsB2 Zero.7 2 15s 4inch coil psi recones temp til my subs are reconedFocal P165-v15Audison voce quattro fully activeOnly gonna get louder 146.1 at 38hz 138.x at 24hzBuild log http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/191444-mazda-3-sedan-sql-build-audisonfocalb2aa/
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.