Sonic Electronix

The SSD has a higher RMS rating than the SA, but I'm sure the SA can handle the same power. As for those other subs they're all terrific subs that can get loud and sound good in the right box on good power, I almost purchased a SSA Gcon but I got the Obsidian Audio 12" because it costed less. As for the Level 3 there is a DC Price thread where you can request a price shipped to your zip code and either Cody or Jeff with PM you with the info

http://www.stevemead...d/page__st__320

Do u like it cuz i never heard of obsidian audio but they do look good based on pictures and the price is really tempting

The SSD has a higher RMS rating than the SA, but I'm sure the SA can handle the same power. As for those other subs they're all terrific subs that can get loud and sound good in the right box on good power, I almost purchased a SSA Gcon but I got the Obsidian Audio 12" because it costed less. As for the Level 3 there is a DC Price thread where you can request a price shipped to your zip code and either Cody or Jeff with PM you with the info

Do u like it cuz i never heard of obsidian audio but they do look good based on pictures and the price is really tempting

skar, sundown, and obsidian have the same sub designer. they are similar.

I like my Obsidian, it's only my second sub so I can't compare it to anything else based on experience but it gets the job done. Mine is only on half its RMS rating and people have told me it sounds really good for the power its on. I know some one who had 4 of the 15's on 4000 RMS I believe and it was a low end monster. But as Kranny said Sundown, Skar, and Obsidian are all designed by the same person so they are similar except the Obsidian is a lower price because it was made to be an internet only company, no dealers or anything like that to sell them

1898070_635754349830843_1457278514_n_zps

I like my Obsidian, it's only my second sub so I can't compare it to anything else based on experience but it gets the job done. Mine is only on half its RMS rating and people have told me it sounds really good for the power its on. I know some one who had 4 of the 15's on 4000 RMS I believe and it was a low end monster. But as Kranny said Sundown, Skar, and Obsidian are all designed by the same person so they are similar except the Obsidian is a lower price because it was made to be an internet only company, no dealers or anything like that to sell them

So since they are made by the same designer, which one uses higher quality materials?? It would cost me almost the same to get 2 obsidian 12s vs 1 sa15 or 1 skar VVX but i don't wanna be skimping out on subs...

So since they are made by the same designer, which one uses higher quality materials?? It would cost me almost the same to get 2 obsidian 12s vs 1 sa15 or 1 skar VVX but i don't wanna be skimping out on subs...

That I can't tell you because I don't know, but they're all quality products, you should be happy with whatever you choose

1898070_635754349830843_1457278514_n_zps

Archived