Sonic Electronix

You can do a FI SSD 15", they're 1000 RMS which a BRZ1200 would be fine for it. They only need 3-4 cubes ported, 1.5-2 cubes sealed. But as Kranny said do the Big 3 and if you can get an XS power batt go for it, even better

Would the ssd be better than the sa??

Plus what are ur thoughts on the fi bl, fi q, ssa gcon, skar subs, etc... (i would include dc lvl 3 but i cannot find anywhere where i could buy them used and ascendant audio would be too expensive)

you are asking for too much.

Fi nut huggers will tell you Fi.

sundown nut huggers will tell you sundown.

ssa nut huggers will tell you ssa.

skar nut huggers will tell you skar.

nobody can tell you if X will be louder than Y. buy both and then you tell us.

edit: ^^ see what i mean?

The SSD has a higher RMS rating than the SA, but I'm sure the SA can handle the same power. As for those other subs they're all terrific subs that can get loud and sound good in the right box on good power, I almost purchased a SSA Gcon but I got the Obsidian Audio 12" because it costed less. As for the Level 3 there is a DC Price thread where you can request a price shipped to your zip code and either Cody or Jeff with PM you with the info

http://www.stevemead...d/page__st__320

1898070_635754349830843_1457278514_n_zps

The SSD has a higher RMS rating than the SA, but I'm sure the SA can handle the same power. As for those other subs they're all terrific subs that can get loud and sound good in the right box on good power, I almost purchased a SSA Gcon but I got the Obsidian Audio 12" because it costed less. As for the Level 3 there is a DC Price thread where you can request a price shipped to your house and either Cody or Jeff with PM you with the info

SSD has a 3" coil, SA has 2.5". the SSD will likely handle more power since there is more surface area on the coil for heat dissipation.

you are asking for too much.

Fi nut huggers will tell you Fi.

sundown nut huggers will tell you sundown.

ssa nut huggers will tell you ssa.

skar nut huggers will tell you skar.

nobody can tell you if X will be louder than Y. buy both and then you tell us.

edit: ^^ see what i mean?

Sadly thats so true :(

Its just that whatever i pick, i will have to live with for a few years since im only 17 and living on a part-time job after high school budget

The SSD has a higher RMS rating than the SA, but I'm sure the SA can handle the same power. As for those other subs they're all terrific subs that can get loud and sound good in the right box on good power, I almost purchased a SSA Gcon but I got the Obsidian Audio 12" because it costed less. As for the Level 3 there is a DC Price thread where you can request a price shipped to your house and either Cody or Jeff with PM you with the info

SSD has a 3" coil, SA has 2.5". the SSD will likely handle more power since there is more surface area on the coil for heat dissipation.

True, forgot the SSD has a 3" coil, you're right on that one the SSD will handle more power better than an SA

1898070_635754349830843_1457278514_n_zps

Archived