Sundown Audio

Rf T3k Blown? (so What, Still Under Warrenty)

gotFI?

congrats man, i know thats a hella load off your shoulders, any word from them on a turn around on the amp? and i know they havent go it but did they say how long to expect to wait for the repair/new one

Americas loudest work van2006 iasca heavyweight bassboxing champion at 150.4 db with 60second average TL8 memphis PR15s,12 memphis PR6.5's coax,4 memphis PR 1inch tweets

congrats man, i know thats a hella load off your shoulders, any word from them on a turn around on the amp? and i know they havent go it but did they say how long to expect to wait for the repair/new one

they only replace the board if it has water damage. so in my case, its going to be repaired/rebiuld. the repair takes 2-5 days depending on what needs to be serviced. RF will recieve it friday, so i should have it by the following friday for sure. the load off my shoulders fills great. my wife has be very supportive with me and my addiction to car audio. ive spent @ $2k in the last month or two just on my bassracer, and im still not done. so the $454 i just saved helps out alot.

127702-1.jpg

kinetik-1-1-1-1-1-1.jpgRockford_Logo-1-2-1-1-1-1-1-1-1--2.jpg

Hmmm I sent a amp to them bout 2 months ago maybee 3 it took 4 days from in the door out the mail. Still pretty quick. They arrive get checked in and then get sent to get repaied.

Man, I am really glad this worked out bro. I love RF cause the dealings I have had for 20 yrs they always got love for me. Hope u will reppin RF hard!

I am probally not going to have my car there as it failed smog today.(DAMN NOx) Hope ya'll have a blast! Good LUCK!

i got word that RF recieved and repaired the T3K the same day they got it. (2-6-08) it was shipped out today. hopefully i get on sat. i will check the tracking in a few hours. waiting for update.

Like Joey said your luckier than a dog with two dicks on this one. I hope they sent it back overnight.

Archived