racers Take Over A Freeway Doing Burnouts.

loudmofo

hmm this was fun when i was an immature kid. now i think its not right its dangerous and specially when they pull the stunt to follow each other.. that rear end could have pulled and caused an accident. there is always a time and a place and public street is not the place

having fun and a good time is one thing, but this is just reckless .

i will never understand why some man-children think its funny to threaten the lives of other people.

x2

If they did that here they would all be in jail within the half hour

i uploaded a vid 5 years back to utube. with a similar stunt & no jail time ... ha...

x2 what the other guy said. you are immature. a child. i will gladly pry open your coffin and laugh an inch from your face when you die from doing stuff like this.

wow some peoples perceptions are funny. is no one here familar with the "sideshows" in the bay ...its a daily occurance .stop cryin & man up ..ladies..!

you probably disliked meades vid with his donut..ha..oooo donuts r soo dangerous..!

SMD makes the best products! I bought them all! Click the banner below!

smd-banner_zpsu2ojqise.png

i uploaded a vid 5 years back to utube. with a similar stunt & no jail time ... ha...

x2 what the other guy said. you are immature. a child. i will gladly pry open your coffin and laugh an inch from your face when you die from doing stuff like this.

wow some peoples perceptions are funny. is no one here familar with the "sideshows" in the bay ...its a daily occurance .stop cryin & man up ..ladies..!

you probably disliked meades vid with his donut..ha..oooo donuts r soo dangerous..!

Donuts aren't what's dangerous here. Its how many people this immature stunt is effecting....you know, the other people living in the world around you?

AA-Atomic-Clif Designs-DC-Diamond-Digital Designs-Directed-Eclipse-Fi-Hertz-Hifonics-Kenwood-Memphis-Phoenix Gold-Pioneer-PPI-PSi-Stinger-Sundown-TC Sounds-Viper-Zapco

i watched the video you're referencing, actually. if you notice, the parking lot looks like its a mile wide and long with 0 cars (and i believe street lights as well). there is nothing to hit.

on a 4 fucking lane highway, there are lots of things to hit.

the way you type "english" only strengthens my opinion of you not being an adult.

Just an fyi no one outside of the "bay" gives a shit about it.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

an empty parking lot and a freeway loaded to the T are completely different.....

Archived