Jump to content

wtf? 4-8 ohm tweets?


bighossf150

Recommended Posts

Posted

I would like to try those for fun.They are more efficient than my horns. I wonder how low you could cross them. Maybe 1500hz w/ 24db slope? Maybe a kickpanel install? Put a 12" midrange in the door and you are in business. Front stage complete lol Here is another large format tweet to look at...

http://usspeaker.com/ciare%201.38tw-1.htm

2005 Ford Focus zx4

AMT's and Planars

18" Infinite baffle

Posted

i just put 3 pyle mids on each front door i payed 13 dollars per mid n i cannot complain. im sure ull like urs too

Current Setup: , 2 Fi sp4 18s in a big ass flat wall tuned to 23hz, Pioneer 80prs, 2 Digital Designs m3bs strapped @ 2 ohms, Banda ICE2000, Crescendo 800.4, 4 PRV 10MR1000s,4 Mclaren MLT300 Super Tweeters Kinetik 2000 XS Power 2700 & XS Power 3100s.

Posted

taylor ur wrong buddy there are others much much better than seleniums. eminence have some nice ones and i got some 1k watt pyle's that blew my seleniums away.

REFF'S
My link
EBAY
http://feedback.ebay...ck&myworld=true
I love car audio so much because I will never be done. I can never win, and I will never get it finished or perfect. It always has me coming back for more, I can never get my fill of it, but I get what I need.

Posted

taylor ur wrong buddy there are others much much better than seleniums. eminence have some nice ones and i got some 1k watt pyle's that blew my seleniums away.

eh I'm sure there are. Eminence is a good brand I've heard good things about. But personally, I will never run something that says pyle on it in my car.lol. regardless of how good or cheap it is. The ST350's are a great tweeter

1999 Ford ExplorerTeam Sundown Audio4th 2012 Db Drag WF Street Stock 150.8dbYoutube Channel!http://www.youtube.com/user/BoomyurblownOperation 156 No wall Build Log!http://www.stevemead...x/#entry2196123

Posted

taylor ur wrong buddy there are others much much better than seleniums. eminence have some nice ones and i got some 1k watt pyle's that blew my seleniums away.

eh I'm sure there are. Eminence is a good brand I've heard good things about. But personally, I will never run something that says pyle on it in my car.lol. regardless of how good or cheap it is. The ST350's are a great tweeter

I dont care what brand it is as long as it performs I'll use it, I had a lanzar opti6k in my truck before the crescendo, and just ordered the pyramid super tweets and am still contemplating keeping my aq mids or switching to a ton of the pyle pro's. The tweets are more than likely going to be ran on a lanzar opti 250x2 and if I get the pyle pro's I'll take out my jl audio 4 channel and will replace it with a opti 100x4 Fuck all the brand nut hugging.

Used to have a loud truck

2009 Corvette Z06, H/C/I, 150 shot, g force tune, 730rwhp/690rwtq

2013 F-150 limited, MPT Tune, leveled on 35"s

  • 2 weeks later...
Posted

Here are the pyramid tw67's next to my old aq super tweeters and an american bass xfl12

IMG_20130131_130359.jpg

IMG_20130131_130333.jpg

IMG_20130206_144731_zps4dd31026.jpg

Used to have a loud truck

2009 Corvette Z06, H/C/I, 150 shot, g force tune, 730rwhp/690rwtq

2013 F-150 limited, MPT Tune, leveled on 35"s

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 1089 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...