OrionStang Posted January 30, 2013 Report Posted January 30, 2013 I'd be willing to trade for OFC and/or 1 or 2 XS 3100's.I have:Sundown 6.5CS componentsA Sundown 125.2 w/problems see here http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/160702-sundown-1252%3B-new-but-has-issues-i-need-10/DC 1.2kBNIB AA Havoc 12" D2 SMD Super Seller My Feedback Thread
RickyFriery97 Posted January 30, 2013 Report Posted January 30, 2013 I know you said trade, but im pretty sure I have some long leads of KNU OFC 1/0 id be willing to sell if you're interested. I can get measurements tomorrow. they were the runs from my Tahoe so should be pretty long. LMK 2014 Chevy Silverado Crewcab 1994 Chevy Full Size blazer
OrionStang Posted January 30, 2013 Author Report Posted January 30, 2013 Sure let me know what you have. What colors are they? SMD Super Seller My Feedback Thread
RickyFriery97 Posted January 30, 2013 Report Posted January 30, 2013 Sure let me know what you have. What colors are they? All Blue 2014 Chevy Silverado Crewcab 1994 Chevy Full Size blazer
OrionStang Posted January 30, 2013 Author Report Posted January 30, 2013 Damn, LOL. Let me know the lengths. No rush. SMD Super Seller My Feedback Thread
OrionStang Posted January 30, 2013 Author Report Posted January 30, 2013 PM coming SMD Super Seller My Feedback Thread
RickyFriery97 Posted January 31, 2013 Report Posted January 31, 2013 Pm sent 2014 Chevy Silverado Crewcab 1994 Chevy Full Size blazer
OrionStang Posted February 1, 2013 Author Report Posted February 1, 2013 Lets go ahead and lock this. SMD Super Seller My Feedback Thread
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.