Second Skin Audio

4 18s ?????

I.V

Hi i been thinking about 4 18s in my trailblazer but i dont want to lose my rear sits its there any way that i can build a wall in my cargo that can fit them? right now i don't have any measures but maybe someone with one can help me.

ivsmd.png

06 Trailblazer ss

2 Team shok industries tsx 18s
Phoenix Gold ''THE ONE''
2 Phoenix gold 800.4
4 crescendo mp6.
2 crescendo mp8
bass processor

Dc power 270xp

150ft 1/0 ofc sky high cable
1 juicebox lithium 0.5kwh 14v/40ah
kenwood dnx8120
BCAE1.com
YouTube channel : REaudioxxx1
build log: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/160106-trailblazer-ss-xxx/

yeah but my fucking problem its space i may use 3 i saw one guy here with 3 in his trailblazer thats another option

ivsmd.png

06 Trailblazer ss

Phoenix Gold ''THE ONE''
2 Phoenix gold 800.4
4 crescendo mp6.
2 crescendo mp8
bass processor

Dc power 270xp

kenwood dnx8120
BCAE1.com
build log: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/160106-trailblazer-ss-xxx/

not sure if you can fit three in your truck but this ones pretty decent

ha i was late when you made your last post

nice bass but shity speakers too much distortion..lol

ivsmd.png

06 Trailblazer ss

Phoenix Gold ''THE ONE''
2 Phoenix gold 800.4
4 crescendo mp6.
2 crescendo mp8
bass processor

Dc power 270xp

kenwood dnx8120
BCAE1.com

I wouldnt know how much space you have as to whether 4 18s will fit or not in a c-pillar but...if you can fit it, go for it.

I don't think you'll have near enough room for that...I also think that C pillar walls don't sound anywhere near as good as B pillar

I would have to disagree with that. My C-pillar wall is currently doing 153s with two 18s. A team mate of mine is doing 155+ with a c-pillar wall as well on 4 crossfire 15s. Both sound pretty damn good IMO lol

Team NorthWestSPL

well if its louder than my 2 18s its awesome (they sounds pretty loud right now but i want more....lol)

ivsmd.png

06 Trailblazer ss

Phoenix Gold ''THE ONE''
2 Phoenix gold 800.4
4 crescendo mp6.
2 crescendo mp8
bass processor

Dc power 270xp

kenwood dnx8120
BCAE1.com

I wouldnt know how much space you have as to whether 4 18s will fit or not in a c-pillar but...if you can fit it, go for it.

I don't think you'll have near enough room for that...I also think that C pillar walls don't sound anywhere near as good as B pillar

I would have to disagree with that. My C-pillar wall is currently doing 153s with two 18s. A team mate of mine is doing 155+ with a c-pillar wall as well on 4 crossfire 15s. Both sound pretty damn good IMO lol

Well yea your running two,, he wants 4. I just have a hard time believing that he would be able to fit an enclosure with enough airspace for 4 of them back there....I guess let me rephrase so as to not sound so general with that statement and say that C pillars HAVE THE POSSIBILITY to not sound as good as a B pillar if you can't fit a properly sized box..

Well yea your running two,, he wants 4. I just have a hard time believing that he would be able to fit an enclosure with enough airspace for 4 of them back there....I guess let me rephrase so as to not sound so general with that statement and say that C pillars HAVE THE POSSIBILITY to not sound as good as a B pillar if you can't fit a properly sized box..

i undestand that thats why i though that it would be better to use 3 woofers

ivsmd.png

06 Trailblazer ss

Phoenix Gold ''THE ONE''
2 Phoenix gold 800.4
4 crescendo mp6.
2 crescendo mp8
bass processor

Dc power 270xp

kenwood dnx8120
BCAE1.com

Archived