bigmescan Posted January 30, 2013 Author Report Posted January 30, 2013 Free wifi at local hospital? Free wifi at local hospital? most hospitals do but it wont access porn SONY XAV-701HDRF power 400.4 RF power 1000bd 3 Sundown x8's d22004 f150 single cab2 sets of components MB quart 6.5 onx (2 tweets 2 6.5 perdoor)stock batt up fronBIG 3http://www.stevemead...-vid-pg-11-922/http://www.youtube.c.../TheBigmescan74
Jskiles Posted January 30, 2013 Report Posted January 30, 2013 I work at a hospital and the WiFi here sucks. I usually get error 404 when I try to use WiFi here 2010 Kia Forte Koup (Slow Build) 2 Sundown SCV-3000D 2 DC XL M1 with PSI reconesFocal R-165s2 on Orion 4800-HPKenwood KDC-X798Knukonceptz OFC 1/0Audiotechnix,Fatmat and Q-mat Deadener XS power D3400 up front 3 D3100s power in trunkStock 110 amp alt 2013 Scion TC 2 Dc lvl 3s with xl coils on Soundqubed 2200 Sundown components AA 50.2 for components Pioneer FH-X700BT Knukonceptz OFC 1/0 Fatmat and Q-mat Deadener XS Power D3100 up front D925 in back Mechman 240 alt http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/189911-2013-scion-tc-build/ <Scion TC Build http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/174094-jskiles-forte-koup/ <Slow Kia Forte Buildhttp://www.stevemead...ockUserAgent__1 < Old build 2005 Equinox
Ballen194 Posted January 30, 2013 Report Posted January 30, 2013 Free wifi at local hospital? Free wifi at local hospital? most hospitals do but it wont access porn would it work if you were connected to a vpn? 98 Isuzu Rodeo Pioneer Deh-6300ub SUBS*Upcoming* SSA Xcon 18 4th order AMP Banda 3500 Mids/Highs Pioneer EQ Clarion EQS746 ETC. Two 1/0 run's KnuKoncepts 1/0 big 3 Shuriken BT-100 under the hood Shuriken BT-120 in the back
Carbon Posted January 30, 2013 Report Posted January 30, 2013 Free wifi at local hospital? Free wifi at local hospital? most hospitals do but it wont access porn That sucks so hard!
Noel989 Posted January 30, 2013 Report Posted January 30, 2013 Free wifi at local hospital? Free wifi at local hospital? most hospitals do but it wont access porn Wtf!! When I'm In a hospital or atleast the times I've been in one the last thing I could think of would be that Lol Build Log - http://www.stevemead...-cruiser-el-pt/
bigmescan Posted January 30, 2013 Author Report Posted January 30, 2013 Free wifi at local hospital? Free wifi at local hospital? most hospitals do but it wont access porn That sucks so hard! yup SONY XAV-701HDRF power 400.4 RF power 1000bd 3 Sundown x8's d22004 f150 single cab2 sets of components MB quart 6.5 onx (2 tweets 2 6.5 perdoor)stock batt up fronBIG 3http://www.stevemead...-vid-pg-11-922/http://www.youtube.c.../TheBigmescan74
bigmescan Posted January 30, 2013 Author Report Posted January 30, 2013 Free wifi at local hospital? Free wifi at local hospital? most hospitals do but it wont access porn Wtf!! When I'm In a hospital or atleast the times I've been in one the last thing I could think of would be that Lol i was in hospital for 5 days bro i got bored SONY XAV-701HDRF power 400.4 RF power 1000bd 3 Sundown x8's d22004 f150 single cab2 sets of components MB quart 6.5 onx (2 tweets 2 6.5 perdoor)stock batt up fronBIG 3http://www.stevemead...-vid-pg-11-922/http://www.youtube.c.../TheBigmescan74
Noel989 Posted January 30, 2013 Report Posted January 30, 2013 10 pages of shit reminds me of the hifonics thread Build Log - http://www.stevemead...-cruiser-el-pt/
bsneon98 Posted January 30, 2013 Report Posted January 30, 2013 Hey Steve, Positing is a night and day difference for me. Thanks a lot! Build Log: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/152954-1998-plymouth-neon-updates/
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.