Jump to content

GMC TERRAIN Passanger Door Complete


Recommended Posts

Posted

ahh man so those amp racks i paid for are out of the question now so i have to frame the macs towards the tailgate and angle the the dc audio on the top end and have the batteries behing the macintosh amps

123_zpsdd06b4db.png

Posted

Im liking the look of that setup, sorry the other ideas didn't work :(

Just tight on space man bad thing is i already paid for those old racks thats the shitty part but yeah took me a while in 3ds max to figure out how i want to do it, since i work in inches anywas it was easier

123_zpsdd06b4db.png

Posted

Holy crap. I need your job. I can't believe you already have that much done.

Posted

Holy crap. I need your job. I can't believe you already have that much done.

what i started this morning lol i got today and tomarrow off, next week i work monday tuesday count sunday i gotta drive to san deigo again

123_zpsdd06b4db.png

Posted

That box looks great so far man!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 3347 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...