ric006 Posted March 26, 2013 Author Report Posted March 26, 2013 Thank you very much sir, yeah i made the beauty panels today all locked and loaded garage cleaned and trunk safe inside lol
Smoove Posted March 26, 2013 Report Posted March 26, 2013 Came out nice. I like it, nice work. 2 Team Fi 15's v1 2 DD M5's 970amps of Alt 6th order blowthroughThe truck Blowthrough build : http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/155555-smooves-1996-chevy-ext-cab-c1500-slow-build/The 350z build : http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/170694-smooves-2003-nissan-350z/ My FB page https://www.facebook.com/pages/Smooves-Car-Audio-and-performance/719746144805343 Team Fi Audio http://www.ficaraudio.com/
Crandis16 Posted March 26, 2013 Report Posted March 26, 2013 I love how those mcIntosh amps sit in there the beauty panel on the DC 3.5 looks like the cutout could be better..... I have the same problem when I go to wrap my vinyl.... it's like any minor flaws stick out like a sore thumb I like where it's going, keep it up My Red zx2 Build Log My Black zx2 Build Log My Red zx2 UBL
ric006 Posted March 26, 2013 Author Report Posted March 26, 2013 Thanks Guys I love how those mcIntosh amps sit in there the beauty panel on the DC 3.5 looks like the cutout could be better..... I have the same problem when I go to wrap my vinyl.... it's like any minor flaws stick out like a sore thumb I like where it's going, keep it up Yeah the panel would have been nicer if it wasnt only an 8th inch thick that way i could staple it no matter what glue i use out here it falls off gets too hot here for the shit and they dont make Weldwood contact adhesive as good no more so the corners do roll in now when it starts to come off i may open it up a little more square with round edge inside
newls1 Posted March 26, 2013 Report Posted March 26, 2013 i didnt read thru the whole thread, but do you really plan on leaving tweeters just hangin in the back? I love my staffie So anti FACEBOOK it isn't even funny
ric006 Posted March 26, 2013 Author Report Posted March 26, 2013 i didnt read thru the whole thread, but do you really plan on leaving tweeters just hangin in the back?Trust me i dont want to but i cant drill wholes in this yet or i loose my warrentyIll problable make a pod for them
ric006 Posted March 26, 2013 Author Report Posted March 26, 2013 Also they are mounted in the back not just hanging ther
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.