Jump to content

GMC TERRAIN Passanger Door Complete


Recommended Posts

Posted

Vids look great Ric! Thanks bro :drinks: Love that song

Posted

Haha, he looked scared waiting for the drop. It sounds great Windows up. I think it's going to meter well.

Let me know when you get your other set of mids and if you help I can help crawl around the thing if you want.

Im not the one you want to try to troll. Just a fyi for you.

Posted

I can't remember, did you ever end up tearing down the headliner and deadening the roof?

Nope no deadner on the roof its glues on gotta wait lol

123_zpsdd06b4db.png

Posted

I love the build, it's clean and simple, love the amp rack, how you hide your batteries, and did I mention you have my dream amps lol

2003 Kia Sorento

Team Subsonic Lows
Team Bassin' on a Budget


2016 Rebuild Under Construction

Best score: 150.2 at 40hz (3k, 2 Custom HDC3 15's) Usaci style(door open, in the kick)

Posted

Your friend looks terrified lol

Posted

I like it....looks good! but when you extended the port to make the new amp rack what effect did it have on tuning. Thats my only concern...nicely done!!

Pioneer AVH480

Zapco ST5XII amplifier

Stevens Audio 6.5" components (passive)

Onyx Subwoofer

Sky High OFC wiring

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 3079 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...