Jump to content

GMC TERRAIN Passanger Door Complete


Recommended Posts

Posted

YAY!! And the crowd goes wild :clapping: Too bad you didnt meter before and after

Posted

not changing to the aero port after testing it i think it will be fine not much of difference on a 6 inch aero

IMG_14641_zps0621b2a0.jpg

123_zpsdd06b4db.png

Posted

Man running out of room slowly but fast lol

McIntosh brackets are being made at the welding shop right now just got back should be done in a couple hours

IMG_14651_zps08773289.jpg

123_zpsdd06b4db.png

Posted

I love these Terrains but I wish they would've gotten away from the hideous orange/red illuminations! Should be blue or white. But I like the way they look, drive, and feel. This was tops on my list a few months ago when we were looking into a car. We ended up buying a new house instead! LOL

Looking forward to your build. :popcorn:

Posted

Yessssssssssss!!!! The Macs will be sexy as shit mounted like that dude. Im glad the box sounds okay with both types of port, but a round 6" and the port you have new aren't much different in port area per foot I don't imagine. I bet a slot port would have had a different effect though.

Im not the one you want to try to troll. Just a fyi for you.

Posted

trying to figure out if i can i dont know where to put the two kinetiks

123_zpsdd06b4db.png

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 3079 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...