dd9515mmatsjugg Posted January 31, 2013 Report Posted January 31, 2013 So my wife is number 9 and can you guys plz help her win a signed book all you gotta say is number 9 plz and thank you my fellow bassheads hears the link http://thewarmbodies.com/fanartvote/#comments MEMBER>>Team Pulse Car Audio 97 Z71 sierra 8" jl w0 md 400watt amp and dvd system 2000 malibu 1 18" old style btl, jl audio 1000/1v2 build in progress My YouTube 100% positive buyer feedback on eBay mmatsjugg306 is my ID there [topic='http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/148756-dd9515mmatsjugg-feedback/']leave me feedback hear for buying and selling[/topic]
MrEwubbsZ Posted January 31, 2013 Report Posted January 31, 2013 Alright I voted... I think 2000 Ranger Build Log
Noel989 Posted January 31, 2013 Report Posted January 31, 2013 done Build Log - http://www.stevemead...-cruiser-el-pt/
KillaCam Posted January 31, 2013 Report Posted January 31, 2013 kidding, I voted. Good luck. And the fact more than one person agrees does not make it a circle jerk, it makes it a bukkake scene and you're in the middle Chick took 3 shots of Jager, and then, pissed in my mouth.. B5 Passat Build Log
dd9515mmatsjugg Posted January 31, 2013 Author Report Posted January 31, 2013 kidding, I voted. Good luck. That's awesome lmao and thanks to the voter's so fare keep em coming boys MEMBER>>Team Pulse Car Audio 97 Z71 sierra 8" jl w0 md 400watt amp and dvd system 2000 malibu 1 18" old style btl, jl audio 1000/1v2 build in progress My YouTube 100% positive buyer feedback on eBay mmatsjugg306 is my ID there [topic='http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/148756-dd9515mmatsjugg-feedback/']leave me feedback hear for buying and selling[/topic]
Casket Posted January 31, 2013 Report Posted January 31, 2013 Alright I voted... I think Same here. I think Kenwood KIV-701Crescendo BC2000DDC Audio lvl3 w/ lvl4 upgrade, 18''6ft^3 @ 27hzMBquart ONX 4.125(2) PWX 6.5 (2) PWX 8(2) FT1300amp Singer with VCM @14.5Optima YT & D1200My Build Log every company has their niche market. hifonics has successfully captured the average ignorant teenage boy. Dont trip.. Ive never won anything in my life. Spite a 10lb cock and a bucket of balls at birth,......Yeah.. like i said, nothing in my life. meh, im cool with it, fuck it.
mttornquist Posted January 31, 2013 Report Posted January 31, 2013 I'm pretty sure I voted...? My Build Log: http://www.stevemead...lmost-complete/
dd9515mmatsjugg Posted January 31, 2013 Author Report Posted January 31, 2013 I'm pretty sure I voted...? Well know when its done lolz wish they'd show who's voted tho MEMBER>>Team Pulse Car Audio 97 Z71 sierra 8" jl w0 md 400watt amp and dvd system 2000 malibu 1 18" old style btl, jl audio 1000/1v2 build in progress My YouTube 100% positive buyer feedback on eBay mmatsjugg306 is my ID there [topic='http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/148756-dd9515mmatsjugg-feedback/']leave me feedback hear for buying and selling[/topic]
TNichy Posted January 31, 2013 Report Posted January 31, 2013 voted. 2004 Jeep Grand Cherokee LimitedHU: Pioneer Premier DEH-P790btFront doors: JBL Gt series 6x9'sRear doors: StockSub Amp: DC Audio 3.5K Subs: 2 DC Audio lvl 4 12's with XL uprades and carbon fiber capsAlternator: Mechman 240 Wire: Wirez 1/0 awg OFC amp wire kit
KillaCam Posted January 31, 2013 Report Posted January 31, 2013 Mine showed up as "SMD FTW". And the fact more than one person agrees does not make it a circle jerk, it makes it a bukkake scene and you're in the middle Chick took 3 shots of Jager, and then, pissed in my mouth.. B5 Passat Build Log
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.