Sonic Electronix

but as stated in the original post, he cannot afford the amp

ive seen bxi1600s on btl and they did fine, hed have more then enough "bump off the 3k.

he would have enuf for a 4k if he only got 1 btl im sure, then all he had to do was get another btl

get whatever you want, it will still slam with the 3k, but you would have that much more if u got the 4k

My F-150 Build

GET ON THE BANDWAGON

loganberry44.gif

DSC01482-1-1.jpg

what if they tried messing with the amps when the subs werent louder :ehh: hahah jk :pardon:

hell if hes trying to save money a btl isntt the way to go either way. as none of the electricals even been spoke of yet.

and if he is trying to save money he shouldnt be looking at rockford or btl...we all kno those arnt cheap

My F-150 Build

GET ON THE BANDWAGON

loganberry44.gif

DSC01482-1-1.jpg

what if they tried messing with the amps when the subs werent louder :ehh: hahah jk :pardon:

i dont see what all the fuss is about how the t4 would be too much power...just as logan mentioned....set the amp gains correctly with a DMM and you wont have to worry about blowing it the fuck up

MMM BASS OATS..ITS WHAT I HAVE FOR BREAKFAST

2 AudioQue HDC3 18'' subs

Rockford Fosgate T1 6.5 mids

MMATS 2000.05

XS Power D1200

Knukonceptz 1/0

Pioneer Premier DEH-P490iB

" Shit I can roll a blunt better than those bitches in Havana!"- Uncle Elroy

yea, but they still would be better at 4600 rms or w/e the t4 does.... or just go with a t3k, and 2 bl's you would save money..but "I" would go with 1 btl a t4k, then save up and get the other btl when u can

well i already have both btls just need amps now

My New Build checklist:

(3) 18'' btl fully loaded d2

i dont see what all the fuss is about how the t4 would be too much power...just as logan mentioned....set the amp gains correctly with a DMM and you wont have to worry about blowing it the fuck up

THANK YOU

a t4k would be fine on two btls

steve runs a t4k on 1 fuckin sub

just kno what your doing and there will b no issue

My F-150 Build

GET ON THE BANDWAGON

loganberry44.gif

DSC01482-1-1.jpg

i know what they can handle just fine. just as you stated thoguh everyone isnt going to be able to throw 4k at them daily amp gain set properly or not.

also if i understand correctly steve doesnt have "stock" btls, i swear i seen a post where hes got extra spiders.

i know what they can handle just fine. just as you stated thoguh everyone isnt going to be able to throw 4k at them daily amp gain set properly or not.

also if i understand correctly steve doesnt have "stock" btls, i swear i seen a post where hes got extra spiders.

honestly who would spend the money on a btl and just not get options tho?

My F-150 Build

GET ON THE BANDWAGON

loganberry44.gif

DSC01482-1-1.jpg