That time when words just don't seem to say enough - WOOOOOOHOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Talk to the doc who diagnosed you.

And get those other chemical tests

13 Kia Forte Build!

07 Hyundai Accent Build

***Super Seller***

N8ball2013

And then he gets to say ok all you guys were right. im sorry for being a dummy poo poo head.

ndjs.jpg

Good news bro! Glad to hear your going to get better. POTS is not too common, but not overly dangerous as well.

Good news bro! Glad to hear your going to get better. POTS is not too common, but not overly dangerous as well.

Haha maybe. Take a quick read through the last post on page 1.

80% of POTS diagnosees are female, then the other male ones have it happen in early teens. Then the rest are the elderly, or people who have had some sort of traumatic thing happen to them - like a car accident or something. None of that happened to me - this was out of the blue. Hence my questioning :P

Hmmm... I'm not a doctor by any means, but the more in depth I look at POTS the more it doesn't seem to add up. Lots of the secondary symptoms do, but the "big ones" don't and the solutions don't. For example: although I am tachy-cardiac when standing (sometimes) it doesn't seem to effect my other symptoms like it should. Plus the traditional fixes like drinking lots of water, salt, and keeping myself slightly cold(because hot dilates blood vessels) don't seem to make a difference one way or another.

Why am I questioning this? Because the more I read, the more I find about a dozen different things that have either similar, or the exact symptoms as POTS but could have a very different cause such as glandular disorders, parasites, blood cell counts, pinched spine, etc. "Vanilla" POTS is caused by a chemical imbalance of the nerves.

The biggest thing that makes me wonder is A. I don't match the demographic of people that have POTS. And B. there are several other chemical tests that can be carried out to both confirm and rule out POTS which weren't.

I'm not denying the diagnosis, just saying that there is enough question to introduce some doubt

Well hey, at least if it's not what you originally thought it was, at least it sounds like you're still making some progress on finding out just what it is.

2002 Dodge Dakota 4.7 club cab - Sold 2004 Audi S4 Avant

- Fi and Crescendo - Stock Bose System

- http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/147725-2002-dodge-dakota-end-of-the-road/?hl=%202002%20%20dakota

136.4 Sealed @ 29hz

137.0 Drivers window open @ 26hz

Glad to hear ya found out what it was

Team MaxRetribution

Si Vis Pacem Parabellum
Id rather be judged by 12 than carried by 6

Bowhunting- Life Begins and Ends at Full Draw

Bowhunting Team Fatal Trajectory Hunt Team

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/49335-sick96vtecaccords-t-line-build/?hl=sick96vtecaccord << Accord Build

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/68498-smokedout08impalas-tline-build/?hl=+sick96vtecaccord << Impala T-line build

Rebassed.com for all your music needs 👌

I'm not a cardiologist... But I have to wonder: why didn't this receive more attention and why was it passed off as normal? It certainly doesn't look normal

S__E101_zps7b511813.jpg

S__E566_zps2f7c8423.jpg

S__4A81_zpsa62b2bb5.jpg

S__A5F1_zps865a39e3.jpg

Archived