That time when words just don't seem to say enough - WOOOOOOHOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm so happy right now I don't even have words for it. We finally found out what's wrong!

For those of you who don't know, I've been having all sorts of bizarre health problems for 2 months now. It put my life on hold http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/156822-i-know-this-isnt-the-doctors-but-wtf-is-going-on/

But now we've finally figured out what the deal is. It's something called Postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome - a fast, weak heart rate caused my an autonomic nervous system reaction to changing body position. My brain was getting somewhere around ~50% of the bloodflow it should have been getting because of this - hence all these obscure symptoms I've been having. Treatment for it is really basic - drink LOTS of water, eat salty foods to increase my blood volume, and switch to a gluten free diet (something about that, IDK why, but it works even though I don't have any issues with gluten).

Then after a few years, I'll out grow it and life goes on to normal!

Just wanted to share my excitement with everyone! Knowing what it is and having some steps to move forward really feels like someone's lifted a car off my chest.

I'm so happy words can't even do it justice :D

That's fucking awesome man! I was reading up on POTS last night when you posted it and thought well damn I hope it is that because it looks easy to fix. No drugs or surgery. Damn good to hear.

98 Isuzu Rodeo
Pioneer Deh-6300ub
SUBS
​*Upcoming* SSA Xcon 18 4th order
AMP
​Banda 3500
Mids/Highs
Pioneer
EQ
Clarion EQS746
ETC.
Two 1/0 run's
KnuKoncepts 1/0 big 3
Shuriken BT-100 under the hood
Shuriken BT-120 in the back

glad to hear you finally figured it out!!

2002 Honda CR-V
Alpine 9887

My Build

Rebuilding...

Second Skin Damp
4 DC XL 15's
2 DC 5ks
Singer 320 amp
6 cap banks
Sky High wire
2 VM-1's
OM-1

all under window line

Team DC Audio

Obama has a law he's trying to pass right now, trying to ban Leo for being a threat to children everywhere.

EDIT: Not in a JP kind of way.

I thought I was going to die from all the jizz filling my ears.

Yeah man glad its figure out. I told you to drink more water :P

13 Kia Forte Build!

07 Hyundai Accent Build

***Super Seller***

N8ball2013

And then he gets to say ok all you guys were right. im sorry for being a dummy poo poo head.

ndjs.jpg

That is great to hear! Glad it is nothing life threatening (as it sounded).

It really sucks you had to wait (what seemed like forever) to find out what was wrong. Did you ever ask them what the chance of having that was? like 1 in xxxxxxxx?

'01 Dodge Stratass Sealed Trunk Build Log
2008 Honda Fit Sport Build Log

On 10/3/2013 at 10:00 AM, ROLEXrifleman said:

Anyone who says they knew everything they wanted out of life at 19 can go suck a bag of dicks cause they are lying to themselves or brought up in a cult.

Archived