More Demos and Flex From the TDH Jeep

Don and I went up to Hampton today to hang out and demo with a fellow TDH teammate, Eric, while he was getting his box installed and wired up. Up until this point, he's only seen the Jeep in action at shows being powered by the BC3500's, but never got a demo of it. Today, he took the plunge and got his demos with the new BC5500's installed :D

Enjoy!

My name is AdamThis is my Civic Build.7" Samsung Tab 2Kenwood KDC-X896Clarion EQS746Sundown X-15DC 3.5k @2ohmHatersGonnaHate's 02 Civic UBLELD Bypass for Honda Civic/Accord/FitDon's Jeep Grand Cherokee Rebuild

N8ball2013 - i think you'd stick your dick in a blender if it told you it was 40 wtih two kids your age. lol

srp365 - If posting were picking up bitches, I'd be going home single tonight

looks like tony montana sneezed in your car.

VbjgkeI.jpg

kNsESzw.jpg

My name is AdamThis is my Civic Build.7" Samsung Tab 2Kenwood KDC-X896Clarion EQS746Sundown X-15DC 3.5k @2ohmHatersGonnaHate's 02 Civic UBLELD Bypass for Honda Civic/Accord/FitDon's Jeep Grand Cherokee Rebuild

N8ball2013 - i think you'd stick your dick in a blender if it told you it was 40 wtih two kids your age. lol

VbjgkeI.jpg

kNsESzw.jpg

VbjgkeI.jpg

kNsESzw.jpg

Let me know if y'all can click the link and see the vid, it's on my Facebook, but it's available to the public to view. This was shot from my phone using the slow-motion recording feature, picked up some nice "jelly-roll" on the windshield ;)

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=10200676103691671&comment_id=6121765&notif_t=video_comment

VbjgkeI.jpg

kNsESzw.jpg

Windshield flex with a stripper pole... Good stuff!

Damn thats impressive. :woot:

2006 Silverado Ext. Cab

6-15" SSA ZCONS

4th Order Blow-Through

Pioneer AVH-P4200dvd

American Bass VFL 1100.1 12 volt

6 C&D Batteries

2-350A Singer Alternators and Stock Alt

DC Power Triple Alt Kit

MLA Module

3 Runs of 1/0

2 Sets of Boston Acoustics 6.5 Pro Components

Boston Acoustics 2-channel

Lots of Sound Deadener

....Build still in Progress...

Yessir! Still trying to break it though lol. Puts up a decent amount of flex with it, but so far the pole is doing it's job!

VbjgkeI.jpg

kNsESzw.jpg

Archived