Second post updated, more pics.

My name is AdamThis is my Civic Build.7" Samsung Tab 2Kenwood KDC-X896Clarion EQS746Sundown X-15DC 3.5k @2ohmHatersGonnaHate's 02 Civic UBLELD Bypass for Honda Civic/Accord/FitDon's Jeep Grand Cherokee Rebuild

N8ball2013 - i think you'd stick your dick in a blender if it told you it was 40 wtih two kids your age. lol

srp365 - If posting were picking up bitches, I'd be going home single tonight

looks like tony montana sneezed in your car.

VbjgkeI.jpg

kNsESzw.jpg

I want to do this to my malibu this summer but have some body work to do first. I like the purple on that car. :)

Thanks man, I think the dulled down purple came out looking a lot better!

So you think its actually worth the $300? Ive thought about it before but worring about it scratching and peeling keeps stopping me

I wouldn't waste money on the pro-kit. Just order the paint, then get a Wagner sprayer from Home Depot or Lowe's. The one in the kit is junk.

Looks Awesome ... Give me a few ideas, thanks !!!

Thank you sir!

im just not a fan of the texture

After about a week or so, the actual rubber texture kind of goes away and it cures much harder. I noticed it after the first time we painted it. At first I was able to set my phone on the fender and the rubber would grip it and stick it there, after a week, it wasn't holding as well as it was before.

My name is AdamThis is my Civic Build.7" Samsung Tab 2Kenwood KDC-X896Clarion EQS746Sundown X-15DC 3.5k @2ohmHatersGonnaHate's 02 Civic UBLELD Bypass for Honda Civic/Accord/FitDon's Jeep Grand Cherokee Rebuild

N8ball2013 - i think you'd stick your dick in a blender if it told you it was 40 wtih two kids your age. lol

VbjgkeI.jpg

kNsESzw.jpg

Im in the middle of plasti dipping the interior of my 94 325i.Im going to do the rims and the trim around the headlights this spring.

BMW 325i Kenwood KVT-647DVD

re xxx components

re 6.5 FR's

2 RE XXX 12's

2 US amps MD3D's

2 batcap 4k's

I've had my wheels plasti dipped for about a year now, and I havnt had any problems with anything

2002 Honda CR-V
Alpine 9887

My Build

Rebuilding...

Second Skin Damp
4 DC XL 15's
2 DC 5ks
Singer 320 amp
6 cap banks
Sky High wire
2 VM-1's
OM-1

all under window line

Team DC Audio

Obama has a law he's trying to pass right now, trying to ban Leo for being a threat to children everywhere.

EDIT: Not in a JP kind of way.

I thought I was going to die from all the jizz filling my ears.

what or how many colors do they offer?

http://www.stevemead...cherokee-build/

2005 Jeep Grand Cherokee

Alpine CDE-hd148bt

Alpine PKG-RSE2

PRV Audio (4) 6MB200 front/rear doors

PRV Audio (4) TW350Ti dash/rear doors

Kicker KX350.4

Obsidian Audio (1) 18 D4 v2

revamp (2) Stereo Integrity HT 18d2
DC Audio 1.2k
5.25ft^3 tuned @34hz

revamp Infinite Baffle Cpillar

AudioTechnix 60mil deadener
KnuKonceptz & SkyHigh wire (complete setup)

stroupe79.jpg

They are adding more colors every day it seems like. They have the standard colors and now with the "blaze" colors.... Purples, pinks, oranges, greens.... Bunch of bright awesome colors.

Gallons

https://www.dipyourcar.com/product.php?productid=16&cat=14&page=1

Blaze cans

https://www.dipyourcar.com/home.php?cat=26

VbjgkeI.jpg

kNsESzw.jpg

Im in the middle of plasti dipping the interior of my 94 325i.Im going to do the rims and the trim around the headlights this spring.

I was trying to get him to two-tone the front end, but he wanted to stick with the solid purple all the way around lol

VbjgkeI.jpg

kNsESzw.jpg

FOUND IT!!!

First pic of the car when he brought home. White with blue trim and some crazy orange paint on the rims

68943_4963556242249_1055503968_n.jpg

VbjgkeI.jpg

kNsESzw.jpg

I don't know about the sub-zero temps, but we had a "cold" week down here.... Like 25 degrees with 17 degree wind chill, a little bit of snow, a lot of freezing rain, and a shit ton of salt/sand spread on the road this vehicle and Don's Jeep held up really well. No peeling anywhere. All the salt and sand residue just rinsed right off. Don and I went to a show last week in the Jeep, which is plastidipped black, show was 3 hours away through a bunch of the salt covered roads. Got back home and there was the white salt residue all over the Jeep. It sat like that for a week, covered in salt, and he just rinsed it off yesterday with no problems at all.

VbjgkeI.jpg

kNsESzw.jpg

Archived