Thanks man! We're definitely both happy about how it turned out this time!

Found two more pics of it when it was white, before the first paint job, I'll be adding these to the first post.

530780_10200492368498406_2108344523_n.jpg

704899_10200492366818364_1320355386_o.jpg

My name is AdamThis is my Civic Build.7" Samsung Tab 2Kenwood KDC-X896Clarion EQS746Sundown X-15DC 3.5k @2ohmHatersGonnaHate's 02 Civic UBLELD Bypass for Honda Civic/Accord/FitDon's Jeep Grand Cherokee Rebuild

N8ball2013 - i think you'd stick your dick in a blender if it told you it was 40 wtih two kids your age. lol

srp365 - If posting were picking up bitches, I'd be going home single tonight

looks like tony montana sneezed in your car.

VbjgkeI.jpg

kNsESzw.jpg

I dont know what it is.. but theres something about the E36 that I love :)

Nice job on the paint too. Im a bit surprised tbh

Edit: Dont take that last part the wrong way. Im not dissing your paint skills.. its just that when Ive worked with ANY rattlecan paint (Rustoleum, Duplicolor, Krylon, Plastidip) its never come out good.. but never perfect lol

On 5/8/2011 at 7:38 PM, Kranny said:
On 5/8/2011 at 7:35 PM, 'Maxim' said:

It hurts me inside when I read stuff like this and remember you're 15

LMFAO so true

:blush:

Mitsubishi 3000GT (Old Build)

Headunit: Pioneer 80PRS

Frontstage: (2) McLaren Audio MLT-2 Tweeters & (4) PRV Audio MR Series Neo 6.5" Mids

Substage: 4 15" Hybrid Subs - Tantric Motors & Sundown Softies

Amps: Banda 2.4D Amp (Tweets), American Bass VFL 350.4 (Mids), and (2) Ampere 3800s

Electrical :Singer 260A Alt & JY Power Lithium

2005 Chevy Colorado Ext Cab

Headunit: Pioneer 80PRS

Frontstage: 4 PRV 700Ti Tweets & 6 10" Delta Mids on 3000wrms

Substage: 6 Fi BTL 18s in a 4th Order Walkthrough on 3 Wolfram 4500s

Electrical: Singer "390" and JY Power

My Official Feedback Thread

Lol thanks Hunter. We were nervous as hell spraying it the first time, the first coat was still transparent and it just looked like it wasn't going to cover it. Then the second and third coat went on and it got better and better looking.

He loves the E36 too, keeps buying new parts for it left and right just to make it look better lol. Next thing going on is a lip for the front bumper, give it more of a "dropped" appearance.

My name is AdamThis is my Civic Build.7" Samsung Tab 2Kenwood KDC-X896Clarion EQS746Sundown X-15DC 3.5k @2ohmHatersGonnaHate's 02 Civic UBLELD Bypass for Honda Civic/Accord/FitDon's Jeep Grand Cherokee Rebuild

N8ball2013 - i think you'd stick your dick in a blender if it told you it was 40 wtih two kids your age. lol

VbjgkeI.jpg

kNsESzw.jpg

what year and model is the bmw? my dad still has his 93 318i kind of running lol

2002 Honda CR-V
Alpine 9887

My Build

Rebuilding...

Second Skin Damp
4 DC XL 15's
2 DC 5ks
Singer 320 amp
6 cap banks
Sky High wire
2 VM-1's
OM-1

all under window line

Team DC Audio

Obama has a law he's trying to pass right now, trying to ban Leo for being a threat to children everywhere.

EDIT: Not in a JP kind of way.

I thought I was going to die from all the jizz filling my ears.

I didn't take it the wrong way Hunter, I've seen good and bad rattle can jobs lol. But this was done with a Wagner siphon feed sprayer ;)

I'm not sure of the exact model Leo, I just know it's a 93 E36 lol. I'm not a Bimmer guy ;)

VbjgkeI.jpg

kNsESzw.jpg

Thanks man! It really doesn't make too much dust, so it can be done inside a garage without messing anything up. The "pro-kit" comes with the spray gun if you want to go that route, or buy the amount of gallons you need, 4 gallons is roughly $240, then get a Wagner paint sprayer from Home Depot or Lowe's for around $100. That'll save you about $150 instead of if you bought it straight from DipYourCar.

VbjgkeI.jpg

kNsESzw.jpg

looks real good personally i like that brighter purple haha but the darker looks real good too. love those corvette wheels i've never seen any on a bmw before. I always see salad shooters, saw blades, and c5's on vw's but never saw vette wheels on a bmw it all looks real good.

Mk4 jetta 2 point slow

Kenwood KDC-X496

hifonics HFI-1000d

Obsidian 12 in a 2 cube box 34hz

some shitty orion 4 channel

2 pairs of infinty components

That wagner gun is electric right...its airless?

Any suggestions on a normal air gun that handles the plastidip..besides their kit gun? I feel like they are overcharging for the gun/accessories in the kit and I have tape tarp and all the other stuff I need already. Im thinking about matte white for my truck but Im not sure yet.

That purple looked alot better over black. It looks awesome.

MY BUILD *****http://tinyurl.com/gmcbuild*****

Vehicles

2005 GMC Canyon

CB1000r - Currently where any future funds are going. (exhasut,bazzaz, ohlins shock, screen, etc.)

crf250r - Used to be race bike..now I just trail ride..practice at the track on it.

CH80 - Daily beater (when nice weather)best 150$ ever spent. 100+mpg

Sold to:

Skullz - pstone11 - Leo1103 - Volvo 63' - pavelpardo - imnew59585

Shower farts still piss me off.

I think theyre pretty neat. When the water runs down your crack as you let one out... its like shitting in a crockpot.

Archived