I Hate The New Db Drag Rules.

just so you guys know.. I am working with the Rockford reps and so far have 5 shows with them.. and we are trying to get 5 more.. also I spend countless hours on the phone(most of you know this even when you guys call I either have a shop calling me or just got off the phone with a shop..) just to try and schedual shows.. we are always looking to find new shops. I sell them mostly on bass race.. but I also let them know that my main base of competitors love to help out their shops to customers by suggesting to them; you need a bigger run of wire or get some better subs, or whatnot.. and believe it or not the shops and I REALLY appreciate it.. but these shop get the manufacture to foot the bill for the shows alot.. and just so you know and most of you already know.. the cost of the show is only about two installs sold for the show to pay for the show if a shop was to come completely out of pocket for the event.. and I dont make a dime until I show up the money I collect is for trophies and sanctioning fees.. and as always if a shop wants to do trophies I only do the show for sanctioning fees.. plus I pay my staff that you see helping me at the shows.. also to help with the WCF we added AZ to the list of places to do shows.. I am completely open with the expenses of doing a show and if you want to know more please call me and I will be happy to share them with you.. but yes more advertising would be great.. I also fax or email almost all shops in the same area code of a shop doing a show to let them know that we are having a show.. alot dont like to advertise oth shops though.. but if you guys have any ideas I am all ears.. and I knwo you wernt bashing me.. just thought I might be able to shed a little light on this.. also team SSB was talking to me and wondering how they uld sponser a show and I told them what better one then Autorama.. :D thanks again to SSB and Gatley

later

Doug

sonicfx.jpgWEST COAST HOME OF THE SPLMAXCUPstocktonsplsig34.JPG

just so you guys know.. I am working with the Rockford reps and so far have 5 shows with them.. and we are trying to get 5 more.. also I spend countless hours on the phone(most of you know this even when you guys call I either have a shop calling me or just got off the phone with a shop..) just to try and schedual shows.. we are always looking to find new shops. I sell them mostly on bass race.. but I also let them know that my main base of competitors love to help out their shops to customers by suggesting to them; you need a bigger run of wire or get some better subs, or whatnot.. and believe it or not the shops and I REALLY appreciate it.. but these shop get the manufacture to foot the bill for the shows alot.. and just so you know and most of you already know.. the cost of the show is only about two installs sold for the show to pay for the show if a shop was to come completely out of pocket for the event.. and I dont make a dime until I show up the money I collect is for trophies and sanctioning fees.. and as always if a shop wants to do trophies I only do the show for sanctioning fees.. plus I pay my staff that you see helping me at the shows.. also to help with the WCF we added AZ to the list of places to do shows.. I am completely open with the expenses of doing a show and if you want to know more please call me and I will be happy to share them with you.. but yes more advertising would be great.. I also fax or email almost all shops in the same area code of a shop doing a show to let them know that we are having a show.. alot dont like to advertise oth shops though.. but if you guys have any ideas I am all ears.. and I knwo you wernt bashing me.. just thought I might be able to shed a little light on this.. also team SSB was talking to me and wondering how they uld sponser a show and I told them what better one then Autorama.. :D thanks again to SSB and Gatley

later

Doug

I know i can speak for myself doug.. you have always told me whats up when we talk.. so.. I know you do what you gotta to get us shows to compete..

But ona different note... why the change in rules.. dotn you have a say in anything doug?? i mean you see first hand what people have to compete with.. and you see first hand what people get for scores.. Why not keep things the way they were and what people wanted.. I know it is up to wayne to change rules and everything else.. But as competitors we are the ones paying to compete.. and like rusty said.. just in that one build he is out a lot of money because of the rules..

IM A LOW LIFE SCAMMER SO I WAS BANT....TEH HAMMA is NOT my friend

later

Doug

Well you know if I wanted to bash you I would pick easy things like your height or looks :P And I know myself and others are more then willing to help promote the sport out here on the west coast. Just let us know what we can do to help.

Designing, building, and shipping boxes. Yahoo IM - kingsuv00If the listening level is too loud, please inform the driver, so he can promptly pull over, and let you out.

not many cars can get me to pluggin my ears but this one.......damn. I mean the first minute is ok but that thing just really starts digging deeper and deeper in your earhole till you cant stand it no more. Seems like it does it with relative ease....16 12's on 8 amps.........gotta love it. :)

Well you know if I wanted to bash you I would pick easy things like your height or looks :P And I know myself and others are more then willing to help promote the sport out here on the west coast. Just let us know what we can do to help.

X2

Official Scores at the Dash. and YES. My Bass Boxing is louder than Burp! - 155.5 DB Drag Burp- 155.6 - IASCA Bass Boxing on music (30 seconds straight) sealed up Builds 1. The Acura Integra build = http://www.stevemead...s/page__st__6802. BLK SIN Build = http://www.stevemead...w-pics-10-6-07/

i joined when i was doing 149 on burp on music, and then a van rolled up doing 163 No wall... :lol:

80,000 watts and 20 batteries tuned to 72, how you gonna compete with that :lol:

db drag usually is the person who has the most $hit. usually wins. that person your talking about probably has a sponsor. which most of us bass racers arent sponsored. im actually proud cause i know myself and a few other people who are really good and do this out of our own pockets. shows who really is into the bass racing. but yea &$%* db drag im a bass racer.

I Rock 4 Doors 4 More Whores!

SMD SUPER SELLER

my seller feedback http://www.stevemead...-mama-feedback/

more seller feedback http://www.stevemead...-slaps-yo-mama/

just so you guys know.. I am working with the Rockford reps and so far have 5 shows with them.. and we are trying to get 5 more.. also I spend countless hours on the phone(most of you know this even when you guys call I either have a shop calling me or just got off the phone with a shop..) just to try and schedual shows.. we are always looking to find new shops. I sell them mostly on bass race.. but I also let them know that my main base of competitors love to help out their shops to customers by suggesting to them; you need a bigger run of wire or get some better subs, or whatnot.. and believe it or not the shops and I REALLY appreciate it.. but these shop get the manufacture to foot the bill for the shows alot.. and just so you know and most of you already know.. the cost of the show is only about two installs sold for the show to pay for the show if a shop was to come completely out of pocket for the event.. and I dont make a dime until I show up the money I collect is for trophies and sanctioning fees.. and as always if a shop wants to do trophies I only do the show for sanctioning fees.. plus I pay my staff that you see helping me at the shows.. also to help with the WCF we added AZ to the list of places to do shows.. I am completely open with the expenses of doing a show and if you want to know more please call me and I will be happy to share them with you.. but yes more advertising would be great.. I also fax or email almost all shops in the same area code of a shop doing a show to let them know that we are having a show.. alot dont like to advertise oth shops though.. but if you guys have any ideas I am all ears.. and I knwo you wernt bashing me.. just thought I might be able to shed a little light on this.. also team SSB was talking to me and wondering how they uld sponser a show and I told them what better one then Autorama.. :Dthanks again to SSB and Gatley

later

Doug

No Problemo!

WWW.OSGINDUSTRIES.COM

I LOVE HATER'S

later

Doug

no prob doug

This one might date me alittle but I started back in 97 Iasca and heard about it from a shop I ended up working for, SoundMart in Coeur D' Alene ID , I wasent working there yet But they had it on the Radio =]. As far as bashing Doug. I would probly pick on his height too. HAHAHHAHA Just Kiddin Dougie

As far as being discouraged from compeatingit was kinda a kick in the balls, Its going to take a whilt to buy a new battery and amp and woofers, well re build the entire CRX but it will eventually come out again just going to take some time and money, Im a little short on both right now. Im also taking some time to revam the yellow bannana van, It will be alot diffrent by the end of the season, im really lookin forward to that,

DC AUDIO

Phone Number

1(855)SPL-DBZZ

Built by Competitors, for Competitors.

I have to give mad props to everyone who keeps the sport going,

Without you guys what would we have?

Im on the east coast and im not sure how many shows go on around here...

But it looks like most of the members on this site have a big role on the sound comps out there and it sucks that the rules kicked some of you in the gonads :mad:

95 Subaru Legacy

Kenwood 915

Streetwires 1/0ga

Monster Rca's.

Looking for sub and amp =]

kenwoodbarfp4.jpg

bass2vi3.gif

10891091107310721088109po2.gif

whabam0005.jpg