Sundown Audio

Here is a question for you about amps

Jessica

When I talk to my wife about car stereos she just stares at me, then I realize she really dont care. So in return i dont talk to her about it and she dosent ask any questions.

2004 Dodge Ram

Head unit- Alpine iDA-x305s

Sound processor- Clarion eqs746

Mids/Highs amp- Alpine MRV-F345

Sub Amp- Alpine MRD-M1005

Dash Speakers- (3) Dayton Audio rs75

Front Door- Skar SPX65c

Rear fill- Skar SPX tweters and Dayton ND140 midbass

Sub- Fi Audio SSD 15 high QTS

SHCA power/ground cables and Stinger interconnect

XS power D6500 under the hood and D680 in the amp rack

Big 3+ with SHCA

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/161174-dodge-ram-quad-cab-fi-ssd15-skar-audio-alpine-shca/?p=2326251

Is she good at math?

Tell her amplifiers which are not the same are not additive (yes that is a word) and that each component (speaker, tweeter, subwoofer, etc) of a system is its own separate load on the amplifier(s).

Tell her mixing different amps on a single load is like mixing red bull and milk.. lol :D

MickyMcD - "Capable of making some serious trouser flapping volumes at where's-my-testicles frequencies, the Servo-Drives used to be fairly jaw dropping..."

Any time you have have a power wire next to your frame put some rubber hosing (or cut up an innertube) around it. The wire is bound to wiggle (due to driving or flex) and the casing will eventually wear through.

Hammerdown... 1%

no links to outside websites, business related FB/YT pages allowed.

"How exactly is a rainbow made? How exactly does the sun set? How exactly does a posi-trac rear end on a Plymouth work? It just does."

Try that one

And the fact more than one person agrees does not make it a circle jerk, it makes it a bukkake scene and you're in the middle ;)

Chick took 3 shots of Jager, and then, pissed in my mouth..

B5 Passat Build Log

postedimagel.png

Is she good at math?

Tell her amplifiers which are not the same are not additive (yes that is a word) and that each component (speaker, tweeter, subwoofer, etc) of a system is its own separate load on the amplifier(s).

Tell her mixing different amps on a single load is like mixing red bull and milk.. lol :D

she said "eew, that would be nasty"

wtf man? how did that logic work?

Is she good at math?

she said "eew, that would be nasty"

wtf man? how did that logic work?

Red bull and milk = curdles ; )

MickyMcD - "Capable of making some serious trouser flapping volumes at where's-my-testicles frequencies, the Servo-Drives used to be fairly jaw dropping..."

Any time you have have a power wire next to your frame put some rubber hosing (or cut up an innertube) around it. The wire is bound to wiggle (due to driving or flex) and the casing will eventually wear through.

Hammerdown... 1%

no links to outside websites, business related FB/YT pages allowed.

Pushing 20, No kids....and id kill someone that dumped on my old lady.

Sorry i even said anything.

Carry on..

no sweat, My statement out of context was out of line too. lol

Tell her the amps aren't gay and they are both males so it will never work between them.

SMD_zps84fd99a2.jpg
95 Acura Integra - 5-speed
NFG thumb.gif
Pioneer FH-X700BT
(2) Rockford Fosgate 12" P3
AQ1200d
Rockford Fosgate P1652-S 6.5" components
Rockford Fosgate P1572 5x7"
Rockford Fosgate R400.4

95 Integra Build Here
93 EJ2 Build Here

Archived