xfire tells me that I played for 172 hours......

I think I grinded for a few weeks on the game when I got laid off. The only time I could play or had the patentce to level up was when i had a bag of dro.

I quickly grew sick of the game, after trying to catch up to all my buddies lvl 70s to raid with them. I played a hunter (steadyshot ftw).

My boss is horde on the same server me and my buddies played at and he is pretty addicted, theres times I thought about deleting my account and make a switch to horde, but nothing compairs to a good fps.

CS:s ftw.

• 2 weeks later...

yall need to get back on it .. wotlk is bomb .. well im on free servers only .. cuz im too broke to pay that fee .. lmao .. but there's a bunch of free servers out ther .. im gm on one with like 80+k hp .. lmao .. workin on 100+ hp .. :good:

smd4.png

1 12" T3 Audio TSS

t3audio122.png

saz 3000d

sax 125.2

lol i think my worst problem is the fact that i think its boring leveling up. like i mean its fun but at the same time its not. everyone else loves leveling i dont lol. im at the point now where i get on every other day and play for a little while then im off. still think its a fun game though.

ok, well its weird because i do like leveling but don't think its a fun game.

I mean, its such an obvious "carrot on a stick" situation. You are NEVER uber enough or equipped well enough it seems. I like games where I can item whore and like the items i have, not be always always looking for something better, never content with my station in life.

Sounds a bit too much like the average American consumer/worker to me. I get enough of the 'grind' through my daily living to want to pay to do it online :D

images-1.jpg

Used to play but I quit. Can't even remember the log in I used anymore. I should try abd remember it and sell the acct.

It had 20,000 gold or there a abouts. hunter, druid and warlock at 70. Maybe another not sure.

And yeah, i 2nd that. last time i played was on a free server and very much enjoyed the leisure of playing as much as I could stomach without paying or getting bored.

The "Fun" servers are great. First thing you kill levels you up haha! Its a bit of a tractor pull after that, but still 'fun.'

images-1.jpg

• 1 month later...

i KNOW this is an old topic but im sure some other people still play!

Lvl 80 Destruction Gnome warlock (my main) - decently geared

Lvl 59 human death knight (started it and never played it again)

Lvl 41 Holy human priest (an alt i made for my friends to help them level)

Lvl 19 night elf rogue (i suck at a rogue lol)

lvl 1 human warrior - (my bank alt with all Bank slots bought)

all with a total sum of about 25,000 Gold.

I promise im not a loser lol

Just had a lot of time on my hands between jobs and before i got married and way before my son lol

just remember, there are no smart people in the world, only some less retarded than others

wow shes hot too who is she? kim petras? wheres that from...i'd buss that open

Bone stock 2015 Genesis Sedan

RIP Civic :(

sundown_audio_logo-1-1.jpg

Lvl 80 Unholy Blood Elf Death Knight (fully pvp geared)

Lvl 74 Holy Night Elf Priest

Those are my main toons. I am working on a lvl 20 Blood Elf priest atm.

The woofers might suck all the air out your lungs

(if you stand too close)

When the monster hums

I have a lvl 80 mage that has ulduar gear, a lvl 80 pally in normal naxx tanking gear,the a 71 hunter that i hate to play, lvl 36 druid thats my bank toon and is fun to mess with then i have a horde 61 dk.

I play on silvermoon

RF Punch 40x2RF Punch 100x2RF Punch 200x2RF Punch 200x2RF Punch 400x4JL Audio 10W7-3"but its only a 200 watt amp tho"

Archived