ALRIGHT! Picked me up my gun this morning. After a little more shopping and testing I did go w/ the M&P .45 full size. I would have never thought when I began shopping that I'd get an M&P but after some more trigger time it was the one I shot best and I just kept liking it more and more. Sales rep at the New Albany shooting range was awesome. How bout some pics?

image7.jpeg

image6.jpeg

image5.jpeg

image4.jpeg

image3.jpeg

image2.jpeg

image1.jpeg

I'm gonna try out this cheap light from AIM Sports that I picked up on amazon for $25. So far its great but let's see how it holds up after putting some rounds through the gun. Figure if it turns out to be junk, I'm not out too much money. Haven't shot it yet, just been cleaning it and practicing trigger control. Goin to the range on Sunday to put it through its paces. I'll report back.

Thanks again everyone for all the help.

Gun looks sick man, glad you found one you like!

I saw workers at a gun shop near me shooing a 500 revolver. They couldn't shoot that thing straight if their life depended on it lol. They shot about 5-6 shots and were done.

Maybe ill make a thread about trying to find a damn glock 19 gen 4! Help me :(

06 Police TahoeHU- Pioneer 80prsAmp- Crossfire 8kSub- 4 15" Crossfire xs v2sWire- 1/0 Knu/AudiotechnixAlt- 3 Mechman SMD 340sBatts- 6 XS Power 3100s, 2400

Sweet, the M&P is a very nice handgun.

2004 Dodge Ram

Head unit- Alpine iDA-x305s

Sound processor- Clarion eqs746

Mids/Highs amp- Alpine MRV-F345

Sub Amp- Alpine MRD-M1005

Dash Speakers- (3) Dayton Audio rs75

Front Door- Skar SPX65c

Rear fill- Skar SPX tweters and Dayton ND140 midbass

Sub- Fi Audio SSD 15 high QTS

SHCA power/ground cables and Stinger interconnect

XS power D6500 under the hood and D680 in the amp rack

Big 3+ with SHCA

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/161174-dodge-ram-quad-cab-fi-ssd15-skar-audio-alpine-shca/?p=2326251

Yea I'm mega excited to get some rounds through it. Kinda wanna get a new case too, stock one is tiny and I'd like to add another mag. For now the gun lives in the basement, don't wanna load up mags w/ hollow points by the night stand until I've put it through its paces and am sure the gun functions correctly and am completely comfortable with it.

Side note: Holy shit those hollow points were expensive! $33 for 20. Saving grace is besides some testing, hopefully I never have to use em and buy more

.50 cal glock, or 44mag wit wood laqur handle orange site ttip.. liike sex evertime I grab em..

What is a .50 glock? Ive never seen one before. pretty sure they dont make one.

i stand corrected on the above statement. i found this conversion after a little google search.

http://www.maricopatactical.com/wordpress/wp-content/uploads/2010/04/GI-.50-Conversion-Kit-Glock.jpg

2004 Dodge Ram

Head unit- Alpine iDA-x305s

Sound processor- Clarion eqs746

Mids/Highs amp- Alpine MRV-F345

Sub Amp- Alpine MRD-M1005

Dash Speakers- (3) Dayton Audio rs75

Front Door- Skar SPX65c

Rear fill- Skar SPX tweters and Dayton ND140 midbass

Sub- Fi Audio SSD 15 high QTS

SHCA power/ground cables and Stinger interconnect

XS power D6500 under the hood and D680 in the amp rack

Big 3+ with SHCA

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/161174-dodge-ram-quad-cab-fi-ssd15-skar-audio-alpine-shca/?p=2326251

.50 cal glock, or 44mag wit wood laqur handle orange site ttip.. liike sex evertime I grab em..

.50 cal glock? I don't believe there is such a model. I think biggest its chambered in is .45 auto or 10 mm. Unless I missed something.

Gun looks sick man, glad you found one you like!

I saw workers at a gun shop near me shooing a 500 revolver. They couldn't shoot that thing straight if their life depended on it lol. They shot about 5-6 shots and were done.

Maybe ill make a thread about trying to find a damn glock 19 gen 4! Help me :(

Good luck on the G19 hunt. Def hard to find now but a sweet piece for sure. My pops just picked one up a few weeks ago, pure luck. He was just in the right place at the right time. Gotta just keep pokin your head in the shop and might get lucky

Archived