sprkn_ranger Posted February 8, 2013 Author Report Posted February 8, 2013 The gofundme.com site is powered by paypal so it should allow paypal as payment, at least I would imagine it does...my wife set up the donation page so I'm not 100% Check out my build log! 4 Havocs in a blowthrough http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/187506-sprkn-rangers-blowthrough-build/
CortezDTV Posted February 8, 2013 Report Posted February 8, 2013 I can't PayPal into it. Can we Paypal you Jeeze I didn't realize it was 3 kids.... Very sorry to hear this you haven't condolences! Edit: I copied this I retract my statement I thought it was just an accident, that guy is just and idiot "A northbound 2012 Chevy Silverado pickup truck apparently tried to pass several other vehicles and collided head-on with the car, killing Correll along with 17-year-old Jordan LaRocque of Hesperia and 18-year-old Ruben Ramos of Hesperia." SCSB Santa Cruz Speaker Box Build logs: Daily Driver Lemon Marquis 2 american bass 750.1s 350.4 on 14 focal 6.5s sq 945 on 4 hertz tweeters Mystery subs http://www.stevemead...__fromsearch__1 The Mustang 'dubbed' Shirley the project from bullet holes to badass http://www.stevemead...cond-skin-time/
tdsa23 Posted February 8, 2013 Report Posted February 8, 2013 What cortez said? XS Power D5100, 2 D2700s, & 2 D975s MechMan 220a Alt DC 5K Kicker 650.4 2 12 Ascendant Audio Mayhem's Pioneer DEH-P7200HD Rockford Fosgate 3sity.1 Build log: https://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/166792-88-nissan-maxima-trunk-build/#entry2430899 https://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/191439-lexus-is300-fi-crescendo-shca-rf-pics/
sprkn_ranger Posted February 8, 2013 Author Report Posted February 8, 2013 Yea if you paypal me I will donate it...ill send you a PM Check out my build log! 4 Havocs in a blowthrough http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/187506-sprkn-rangers-blowthrough-build/
tdsa23 Posted February 8, 2013 Report Posted February 8, 2013 Paypal sent XS Power D5100, 2 D2700s, & 2 D975s MechMan 220a Alt DC 5K Kicker 650.4 2 12 Ascendant Audio Mayhem's Pioneer DEH-P7200HD Rockford Fosgate 3sity.1 Build log: https://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/166792-88-nissan-maxima-trunk-build/#entry2430899 https://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/191439-lexus-is300-fi-crescendo-shca-rf-pics/
sprkn_ranger Posted February 8, 2013 Author Report Posted February 8, 2013 Paypal sent Thank you very much! Ill make a donation crediting your name this weekend Check out my build log! 4 Havocs in a blowthrough http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/187506-sprkn-rangers-blowthrough-build/
tdsa23 Posted February 8, 2013 Report Posted February 8, 2013 Your welcome XS Power D5100, 2 D2700s, & 2 D975s MechMan 220a Alt DC 5K Kicker 650.4 2 12 Ascendant Audio Mayhem's Pioneer DEH-P7200HD Rockford Fosgate 3sity.1 Build log: https://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/166792-88-nissan-maxima-trunk-build/#entry2430899 https://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/191439-lexus-is300-fi-crescendo-shca-rf-pics/
Crandis16 Posted February 8, 2013 Report Posted February 8, 2013 that's something that should happen to no one, I'll donate when I get my paycheck tomorrow My Red zx2 Build Log My Black zx2 Build Log My Red zx2 UBL
sprkn_ranger Posted February 8, 2013 Author Report Posted February 8, 2013 that's something that should happen to no one, I'll donate when I get my paycheck tomorrow Thank you, we really appreciate it man Check out my build log! 4 Havocs in a blowthrough http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/187506-sprkn-rangers-blowthrough-build/
will77530 Posted February 8, 2013 Report Posted February 8, 2013 i get paid on the 20th and will send money
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.