Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

I'm another one with bad financial mistakes from 18-21 years old (25 now), spending all my money on bullshit and overdrafting my checking account at both Wells Fargo & US Bank having to pay them off about $7-800 each (IDK why they kept letting me take money out when I had none, even though I knew that lol, fuckin jackasses), plus about the same about as that for credit cards from each of them. Those banks don't affect my credit score but do show up on the report I guess. Even after all this I was not really going into debt with the banks but I was living paycheck to paycheck, still am but more comfortably.

Finally last September I got a big reality check which made me cut way back on eating out and can't drink alcohol and I also cut smoking weed cold turkey. Finally beginning of this year it all paid off and I had about $3k saved up, couldn't believe it. I finally said screw this and bought a new car, 03 Audi A4 Avant 1.8T AWD. I dropped $2100 on it and am paying off a credit union $7k (including interest) over the next 2.5yrs, so my payments are about $230/mo. I have about $800 left on my student loan (waste of money since I never finished Heald) and $1k to Kaiser for medical bills, relating to September). Other than that is car insurance which is about $200 a month and paying my dad $175/mo for rent. I wish I could move out but doing so by myself with what I'm paid living in the Bay Area of CA is impossible unless I go live in the projects lol.

My tax refund of about $1300 (Fed & State) I was hoping to go towards my Kaiser/Student Loan and pay them off but gotta take care of some maintenance on the Audi it looks like, but hey no working car means no way to go to work. Also waiting on junking my Caddy to CA for $1k. I want to put my system from my Caddy in the Audi and a few years ago I probably would be stupid on do that but I'm learning to take care of the important necessities first. You will thank yourself in the long run.

2015 Mazda 6

JVF Customz 4.0 Proto 15>Wolfram W4500 @ .5ohm

2 Sundown Neo 6.5 + 2 CT Meso Tweeters (Front) x Kicker KS6.5 (Rear)>JL Audio VX400/4i

NSB-AMG35 (front) / 40ah Lithium Headway (Rear) built by Erni Audio & Electrical

Posted

I bet quitting the weed helped with the curing back eating ;-) lol but hey glad you got stuff figured out

Thanks I was pretty excited about the alt myself. kind of like a school girl, in a dress, on a swing. lol

It's warming up enough that the donut-punching cyclist douchenozzles are getting their two wheeled fagmobiles out.

My Build Log

Posted

I never get anything back that's worth getting excited over. Getting a a couple hundred dollars back for the thousands I paid in taxes isn't anything to rustle my jimmies. It's more frustrating than anything. But that's what being an adult is all about lol

formerly known as Jaylor Swift

Posted

Yea Bay I was buying O's every 2 weeks it seemed like. Obviously of mids cause I'm not that filthy rich. Then I went down to just buying 8th of good. And now I'm just buying 8th of mids here and there and still 8ths of good here and there. But I think I'm really cutting it out now. Unless I just have a really really bad day and just want some...lol.

and eating out...REALLY need to stop that! in just January I spent $130 in eating out (taco bell, 711, and I think I added random things I bought at auto stores and Lowes and what not) and $105 in bud. There's a car payment for the month!

My chartway bank just charges me like $5 I think...sometimes....sometimes they just take it from savings...idk how they figure it out. but never was i in THAT much debt! and I pay my CC off every month (netflix, busch gardens pass, planet fitness pass[got rid of that but might get another one for this year and try to keep at it]

)

BUUUUUUUT my friend's friend is selling an 18" Fi SSD sub for $150. and monster 1/0 cable for $2.50 a foot. .....do you think I should jump on it? It's used, and from what my friend tells me, he's got a ton of subs in his garage ranging from RE's to Orion to rockford, kickers, and builds his own motors.


should I go ahead and spend maybe $200 for the sub and some wire and just wait to put it all in later in the year? Or just forget about it?

Posted

was looking through my reciepts for my car and realized i already had my brakes and brake pads changed (rear), wheel alignment done, fuel system cleaned, power steering fuid flushed, brake fluid change. All done back in September at 46,876 miles (now at 52,112) So if anything I'll need to change the tranny dluid and possibly the engine coolant. And that should be it for car fixes. Figuring out how much everything else is going to cost and see what I have left over.

Posted

good on ya for taking some good advice and not being an idiot with your money! just wait till it all pays off, you'l thank everyone who told you to pay bills

PSN: Rcp_soundz

Good rule of thump is go by what fuse size is being used in these amps. The higher the more amperage it pulls, this is what I look at.

I'll stick a 300 amp fuse in a potato and sell it to you for $2k.

1991 Mazda 323VERY small build thread here: http://www.stevemead...23-small-build/

Posted

good on ya for taking some good advice and not being an idiot with your money! just wait till it all pays off, you'l thank everyone who told you to pay bills

x2 on that. for sure. i know personally, been talkin to this one girl who been pissy with me because i work 2 jobs and we don't hang out but like once a month. everytime we get into it... i tell her that I'm not happy with where I am in life and doin all I can to get to a better place. That's why i'm workin 2 jobs, that's why i'm doing college. Either get with it or get away from me. "oh ok, i understand"... til the next time.

Sheena = pedobear

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 2883 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...