If any of this is helpful, I'm 20. Working part time at Red Lobster making $10/hr, been there for 3 years as my first ever job. I live with the grandmother(she is the best ever!) and my mom lives with her. I don't pay rent(so thankful). and my car payments are $235 a month. And insurance is like $107. I pay for internet and my phone which everything adds up to about $500-$600 a month. I'm not in college, I took a semester at my community college and never applied for the next one. But I would really like to go back and commit to it. Possibly a Computer Science degree or something.

I'm probably just going to let it sit in my savings. But I'd really like to upgrade my subs.

Got 2 10" Diamond D3s and a 400.1 Diamond amp. One of the speakers doesn't work.

Was thinking about upgrading to a SA-15 with a 1200 amp or something bigger for the amp. Looking to be spending close to $700 on it all.

I got $1,200 back. I saved up 10% of each check this past year and saved up about $1,200. But that all went away quickly due to speeding tickets and eating out...wasn't paying close attention to my checking account.

Anyways I got some medical bills I'm paying $15/month on. There's 3 of them, all asthma related. One's at about $1,000. One's around $150 and the other is a pretty low amount so I don't think I should even bother paying them with my tax refund.

I have about $9,000 left to go on my car loan (about to refinance with my bank to drop down to 4.5% instead of carmax's 7.9%. But I also think it's not a good idea to throw it into my loan.

I could maybe buy a few things I've been wanting (surge protector, pullup bar, tv mount, work clothes (red lobster employee), interior spray paint for some brackets in my car, another hdmi cable,

I'm also due for a transmission fluid change and an alignment. Possibly a brake check and a few other things checked on the car.

I could also use a dentist appointment...tooth in the back's been bothering me/bad smell/taste sometimes.

I could also use some new clothes, seeing as how all my jeans are short on me now...

but probably going to save it...I'd like to move out sometime soon. Probably WONT by the end of the year, but it's in my mind.

I feel like I got really off topic with some of this....idk....I'd like some feedback though,

personally, i'd use it for things you need and not audio equipment such as transmission change, car checkup. pay off some bills. I don't know if you're paying interest on medical bills or whatnot, but getting those down help. Anything that you'll have to pay on later, using that money now is better. Helps you later.

Sheena = pedobear

Really hope you meant you need to do a transmission fluid change. If it's a G6 like I'm guessing from your username, and you still have that much left on the loan.. Shouldn't have to be replacing the trans unless you got suckered big time and paid way too much for a junk car..
Priorities, you work at Red Lobster, go back to college and move out. Girls would rather date a college guy with a job and a nice car that lives on his own, nothing scares girls away like living with your grandma and mom. Having a nice system sure as hell won't change their minds...

http://i1356.photobucket.com/albums/q722/Joey_Medders/8c5ab882-507f-4d37-9a86-1c34d3ccec2e_zps1dd7c0f1.jpg

2007 Yamaha FZ1 - Full Yoshi system, Airbox mod, BCM filter, PCIII, PCIII quick shifter - [email protected]

2005 Hyundai Tiburon GT - I/H/E Crower Cam, NGM reflash - [email protected] (slow as hell) - audio car (142db) - RIP December 31st 2012

Pioneer AVH-P34000BH

Hifonics ZRX3000.1D

2 Fi BL 15s - dual 1ohm - cooling, flatwind coil, daily

9 cube ported @34hz

Hifonics ZRX1000.4

RE Audio XXX6.5C front doorPyle PLG69.4 rear panels

KnuKoncepts KCA 0/1 big 3 & 2 runs to back

KnuKoncepts RCA/speaker wire/distro

XS Power D3100 under hood

lol no just a transmission flush. not the entire trans. and no there's no interest on my bills. one of the bills pays what I pay them. so $15 a month and they also pay $15 onto the bill.

Or like osage said, I could continue saving it and just continue paying my bills like I have been the past 2 years and just let it sit. Seeing as how, by this time, I would of already had $1,400 in my savings. and ontop of the refund, about $2,600...if i saved a little more I could have been moving out of here pretty soon.

But I really want some nice boom boom lol :P

more than likely going to save it for a fallback plan. emergency money

I know exactly what osage means haha. I'm 23, nice car, steady job, and yet almost no girl will talk to me once they figure out I live at home with mom. But it's all good, going to college, gonna get that degree and their loss.

But a system upgrade isn't necessary. Try to get your life on track by going to college or saving for the future such as the flush or whatnot.

Sheena = pedobear

I'll just have to do with what I have already, which is pretty damn fine with me.

If I only spent money on gas and my bills I should have roughly $400 to play with at the end of each month. Sadly I eat out a lot and buy unneeded things. So saving that money I could use it to get the system i want in just a couple months.

Save your $$ bro pay off bills or apply it towards your car loan and get that taken care of... Financial responsibility will help you a TON in the future bro trust me and I knoe I am not the only one who agrees

Team MaxRetribution

Si Vis Pacem Parabellum
Id rather be judged by 12 than carried by 6

Bowhunting- Life Begins and Ends at Full Draw

Bowhunting Team Fatal Trajectory Hunt Team

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/49335-sick96vtecaccords-t-line-build/?hl=sick96vtecaccord << Accord Build

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/68498-smokedout08impalas-tline-build/?hl=+sick96vtecaccord << Impala T-line build

Rebassed.com for all your music needs 👌

trust me....spend it on things you need for now and save the rest. not crazy spending. this is coming from a guy who has been in a rut paying for his dumb financial mistakes for years now. they day will come (i've had several of them) when you'll wish you had at least some chunk of money saved up for an emergency, or just a cushion so you're not so strapped for cash.

man I feel ya about the need for "boom boom" and stuff I plan on dropping some of my tax refund into that too but man you're young you got plenty of time to get that... just sayin... having a great system doesn't do you a damn bit of good if your ride don't run... and if you roll up to a light thumpin like crazy and then you smile at the passer by chick that is checkin you out and you ain't got teeth just sayin she aint gna be lookin anymore lol take care of the necessities first if you got a little money left over at the end of it all then you can go upgrade your thump

Thanks I was pretty excited about the alt myself. kind of like a school girl, in a dress, on a swing. lol

It's warming up enough that the donut-punching cyclist douchenozzles are getting their two wheeled fagmobiles out.

My Build Log

Archived