hey i keep it real all year as well, im a cowboys fan for good. even back in high school i seen alot of bandwagoners though.
i gots to agree... i think the Cowboys have the BIGGEST bandwagon in the whole league. some refer to them as Americas Team, i dont know about all that but they sure as hell got all the bomb ass cheer leaders FTW!!!

Barretto MotorsportsTeam RFCTeam CHMTeam SMD "Blow Sand"Live Your Life Without Boundaries... http://www.jeffbarretto.acnrep.com/d_oppor...A=US_EN&BW=

agreed, i hate bandwagoners for my team as well, im a dick about it too, in person i'll ask them to name 5 players, and when they cant i give them alot of shit. which anyone should easily get witen romo and terrell so imo thas gay

hes a football coach wtf is he supposed to wear suits for.

I didn't mention he should've worn a suit. You assumed and assuming isn't good. He could've worn a damn hoody but not that tore up shirt....looking like he just walked out of the gym. His style of dress showed you the Patriots mindset and that's why the Giants played them bitches to death.

Member since 25 Jun 2006

2011 Yukon DenaliCustomLightz 4300K HID RetrofitEsky TailsEsky Third BrakeEsky 22sEsky Appliques

his dress style iswhats comfortable for him and has no bearing whatsoever on football. it was a brand new sweater that he cut the sleeves off of, he does it all the time. it wasnt anythign new for the superbowl

yeah. who gives a shit what he wheres. if i were him, i would just want to be comfortable for the game. and i hate how people wanted the patriots to lose just because of tom brady. i agree, hes a little bitch but they are a good team and thats why i wanted them to win.

DD M4

Rockford Fosgate P500-4

SoundQubed HDC415 w carbon fiber cap

2 Rockford Fosagate T1675-S

XS Power D3400 Under Hood

XS Power D5100 in rear

Michael Singer 200A Alt

Build Log: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/153901-2012-veloster-update-842013-wall-build-4-15s/

i agree. they definitely came to play and deserved the win.

DD M4

Rockford Fosgate P500-4

SoundQubed HDC415 w carbon fiber cap

2 Rockford Fosagate T1675-S

XS Power D3400 Under Hood

XS Power D5100 in rear

Michael Singer 200A Alt

Build Log: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/153901-2012-veloster-update-842013-wall-build-4-15s/

if new england didnt have tom brady i probally would have went for them but tom brady is a fag and i hate him and im glad he lost, just wish someone would have broke his leg or neck or something

haha true man. Im not a fan of football in general (hockey FTW) and I still cant stand tom brady. Hes like the Derek Jeter of football.....someone got hurt....how does tom brady feel about that?

AA-Atomic-Clif Designs-DC-Diamond-Digital Designs-Directed-Eclipse-Fi-Hertz-Hifonics-Kenwood-Memphis-Phoenix Gold-Pioneer-PPI-PSi-Stinger-Sundown-TC Sounds-Viper-Zapco