2000 Blazer Build, Zv.4's,NS-1, SHCA,XS Power, MECHMAN

Nice progress, I'm working on getting a pair of new door panels for my xtreme that I think you based yours off of. 4 6s and they fit 2 st250s.

I think your talkin about mike from team nemesis. Lol if so then yes I got the idea from him.

Yep, he sold his to my friend Jason. My current doors need to be replaced so I'm probably am getting them and switching all my speakers into them.

Yeah those doors are nice. Scott bowman does great work lol

Nice progress, I'm working on getting a pair of new door panels for my xtreme that I think you based yours off of. 4 6s and they fit 2 st250s.

I think your talkin about mike from team nemesis. Lol if so then yes I got the idea from him.

Yep, he sold his to my friend Jason. My current doors need to be replaced so I'm probably am getting them and switching all my speakers into them.

I also have a set or two of stock panels that Robin Butler might build for me then paint. Decisions decisions.

I also have a set or two of stock panels that Robin Butler might build for me then paint. Decisions decisions.

I know mike's doors are seeexxxyy lol

Niiiiceee subzzzz ;) ;)

thanks homie :)

Sorry to hear about your Dad man, glad he's ok.

Build is looking good. Those woofers are the sex. Along with the TM gear.

he is doing a lot better now. we talked the other day and he was really wanting to come off the road for good. lol which would be awesome.

thanks man. its crazy how much the pictures make the subs look smaller lol.

Archived