Watch the bass Posted February 11, 2013 Report Posted February 11, 2013 Nah I rather eat the snow to get my car out than live in Alaska. Random fact it has been 35 years to the date since the last big blizzard in Connecticut. Take this from Frank Zappa to the heart "in the abundance of water, the fool is thirsty" Bob Marley
scoobywrx05 Posted February 11, 2013 Report Posted February 11, 2013 A friend of mine that lives in providence Rhode Island sent me a pic the other day after the storm. Had 31inches she said.
KillaCam Posted February 12, 2013 Report Posted February 12, 2013 That's not too bad.. And the fact more than one person agrees does not make it a circle jerk, it makes it a bukkake scene and you're in the middle Chick took 3 shots of Jager, and then, pissed in my mouth.. B5 Passat Build Log
weshole Posted February 12, 2013 Report Posted February 12, 2013 While I truly feel sorry for those of you on the east coast. We got hammered as well. Ended up with 16" total THAT time around. To add to the 2' We have already had. And this isnt even a bad winter. If I wasnt so well established locally, I would never even have thought about staying here when my kids graduated. Oh well. Guess Ill have to keep sucking it up.
blownengine Posted February 12, 2013 Report Posted February 12, 2013 Ohio has gotten nothing this year. I love snow and I have only had to use our snowblower. Good thing we have a MASSIVE snowblower that just sits there. 2003 Dodge Ram 1500 SLT (Yea its got a Hemi)Alpine CDA-105KnuKonceptz 0ga CCA Big 3 with Yellow Top 15" SoundQubed HDC3DC Audio 1.2K (Bass)Pioneer 6x9's (Front)Pioneer 6.5's (Rear)Kicker 3.5's (Dash)Sony amp on the highs. (Hey it was free)
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.