ProMaxx316 Posted February 10, 2013 Report Posted February 10, 2013 no not Snow who sang informer. Only armed with one shovel, 2 cars (me and my sister), and a shared driveway, it is becoming a bit of a pain in the ass. Oh and the lazy 3rd floor neighbor that has yet came out to shovel. /rant If it's worth building, it's worth over building.
TeamHT Posted February 10, 2013 Report Posted February 10, 2013 Live in Alaska and I might feel sorry for you Tell me...does this smell like chloroform to you?
ProMaxx316 Posted February 10, 2013 Author Report Posted February 10, 2013 Nah I rather eat the snow to get my car out than live in Alaska. Random fact it has been 35 years to the date since the last big blizzard in Connecticut. If it's worth building, it's worth over building.
TeamHT Posted February 10, 2013 Report Posted February 10, 2013 lol Tell me...does this smell like chloroform to you?
Kyblack76 Posted February 10, 2013 Report Posted February 10, 2013 I feel ya,.. This winter has been one of the worst on record. For precip, and for days below freezing. Been shitty. Im just glad i got new tires on both rides. I can tell you of 2 commutes to work, that id been in the wall had i not. And probably even more.... I need to move south. SMD SUPER SELLER The Burban Build Blazer Build sold Acura trunk build sold
Pasta Prime Posted February 10, 2013 Report Posted February 10, 2013 Alaska had a record year last year so its just your part of the countries turn. Im actually jeleous I would like to experience that much snow just once. New build coming........ YouTube:http://www.youtube.c...6?feature=guide Old Build Log: http://www.stevemead...d-on-the-cheap/ Old Screen name: Redrebel66
SnowDrifter Posted February 10, 2013 Report Posted February 10, 2013 Wait what? What did I do? Ohhh.... The weather ~~~~~~~~SAY NO TO PHOTOBUCKET~~~~~~~~ Snow's DD-1 tracks here: https://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/167433-snows-dd-1-tracks/ My take on OFC vs CCA: https://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/110381-things-that-piss-you-off-in-the-car-audio-world/?do=findComment&comment=2461444
andygardner Posted February 10, 2013 Report Posted February 10, 2013 Live in Alaska and I might feel sorry for you Idk about where you live but in wasilla we didnt really get anything amazing yet. Like 7 inches at most.
ProMaxx316 Posted February 11, 2013 Author Report Posted February 11, 2013 I rather get 7 inches then 3+ feet Shut up Pervs!!!!!! If it's worth building, it's worth over building.
Kyblack76 Posted February 11, 2013 Report Posted February 11, 2013 I rather get 7 inches then 3+ feet Shut up Pervs!!!!!! Whore....... cheap cheap easy whore..... But yes sir, this one has beaten us. We are down 2 cords of wood, and our gas bill the last 3 months has been a joke. A car payment actually. And then tack on the double ride times to work and back. Its been a bitch. Just hope with all the water, camping, and fishing is gonna be fun come summer.... SMD SUPER SELLER The Burban Build Blazer Build sold Acura trunk build sold
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.