Jump to content

Who's tuning in for the Grammys tonight?


Grammys  

17 members have voted

  1. 1. Are you watching the Grammys?

    • Yes
    • Im watching the Walking Dead instead
    • No bass. Grammys suck.
    • If there is nothing else on tv.
      0


Recommended Posts

Posted

Most of it sounds like shit, but I watch every year. Would be cool to see Nas win album of the year but I highly doubt that will happen.

And the fact more than one person agrees does not make it a circle jerk, it makes it a bukkake scene and you're in the middle ;)

Chick took 3 shots of Jager, and then, pissed in my mouth..

B5 Passat Build Log

postedimagel.png

Posted

Most of it sounds like shit, but I watch every year. Would be cool to see Nas win album of the year but I highly doubt that will happen.

Life is good :)

Posted

Seems like a interesting move for AMC to schedule the premier during the grammys.

Posted

Fuck that shit I'm watching Californication.

2007 Pacifica
Rebuild. Less quiet. Still not loud.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 4096 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...