Sundown Audio

Buying an amp from Ebay sellers?

03 Xtreme Fosgate

Ebay is a great place to buy things and as long as you pay by paypal your pretty well covered in the event something happens that needs taking care of.

I have purchased quite a few things on ebay that have been excellent and somewhat shady but missed it when i checked it and put it aside to use later, always and i mean always check it out and power it up and check for clarity and quality before you ever set it aside until you use cause if there is a problem you can get it taken care of promptly.

01 Ford focus ZX3

Pioneer AVH-X491BHS

PPI PC 4800.2

Morel Maximo 6.5" x2

yeah I always look at the feedback and seller ratings when on Ebay,I've ordered from a couple of them like Buy12Volt and auto sounds for less just not sure about buying an amp from them

Get the T600-4, I have the T400-4 and where its a awesome clean amp i wish i had gotten the T600-4 but there was $170 increase in price on Amazon so i ended up with 2 T400-4s, 75 RMS actual RMS per ch.

Get the T600-4, I have the T400-4 and where its a awesome clean amp i wish i had gotten the T600-4 but there was $170 increase in price on Amazon so i ended up with 2 T400-4s, 75 RMS actual RMS per ch.

I've noticed the big price increase between the two everywhere I've looked. I'm planning on using the T400 for 3 pairs of tweeters and a pair of 4x6 plates and the T600 for 2 pairs of 6.5's

Archived