Jump to content

High sq 6x9?


Antonio Moore

Recommended Posts

Posted

I wonder what your doors meter Cablguy lol

Meet me at SBN and I will show you ...

Kenwood / HELIX / Linear Power (For The Love Of Music) / Brutal Sounds / OverKill Electric Co 

Questions About Sound Quality ?? Try Here ... Sound Quality, What does it REALLY mean ?? 

SMD SOTM Winner "White Lightning" 1997 GMT400 Chevy Silverado   

"The Green Dickle" 1994 GMT400 Chevy "Phantom Dually"   

Randal's 2007 Chevy Avalanche (we haven't named this one yet)

Dylan's "Brutal" 17 Chevy Cruze RS Hatch                         

Posted

So are you using 2 of your 4 channels on the 6x9? what are the other 2 channels running?

T2 6.5 comps in the front
How are they installed ?? proper deadning and as much airspace as possible ???

Kenwood / HELIX / Linear Power (For The Love Of Music) / Brutal Sounds / OverKill Electric Co 

Questions About Sound Quality ?? Try Here ... Sound Quality, What does it REALLY mean ?? 

SMD SOTM Winner "White Lightning" 1997 GMT400 Chevy Silverado   

"The Green Dickle" 1994 GMT400 Chevy "Phantom Dually"   

Randal's 2007 Chevy Avalanche (we haven't named this one yet)

Dylan's "Brutal" 17 Chevy Cruze RS Hatch                         

Posted

So are you using 2 of your 4 channels on the 6x9? what are the other 2 channels running?

T2 6.5 comps in the front
How are they installed ?? proper deadning and as much airspace as possible ???
Lol no deadening I just threw them in to replace factory speakers it's in an 04 Buick lesabre tweeters replaced also
Posted

I wonder what your doors meter Cablguy lol

Meet me at SBN and I will show you ...

It's in Florida I have no excuse not to be there! I want to meet a lot of folks from the forum and hear their stuff in person finally.

I'm gonna hate

Posted

Well you probly losing some SQ from the components up front without sound deadening materials up front.

Posted

So are you using 2 of your 4 channels on the 6x9? what are the other 2 channels running?

There you go ... before I replaced product, optimize your install, then upgrade equipment if you have to ...

T2 6.5 comps in the front

How are they installed ?? proper deadning and as much airspace as possible ???
Lol no deadening I just threw them in to replace factory speakers it's in an 04 Buick lesabre tweeters replaced also
Optimise your install and then replace product if you have to.

Kenwood / HELIX / Linear Power (For The Love Of Music) / Brutal Sounds / OverKill Electric Co 

Questions About Sound Quality ?? Try Here ... Sound Quality, What does it REALLY mean ?? 

SMD SOTM Winner "White Lightning" 1997 GMT400 Chevy Silverado   

"The Green Dickle" 1994 GMT400 Chevy "Phantom Dually"   

Randal's 2007 Chevy Avalanche (we haven't named this one yet)

Dylan's "Brutal" 17 Chevy Cruze RS Hatch                         

Posted

SQ show would be nice to go to, not much of a season or many builds here in ALASKA.

Posted

I wonder what your doors meter Cablguy lol

Meet me at SBN and I will show you ...
It's in Florida I have no excuse not to be there! I want to meet a lot of folks from the forum and hear their stuff in person finally.
Awesome !!! PLEASE swing by the Linear Power Manufacturer's booth and have a chat with me !!!

and get your demo too ...

Kenwood / HELIX / Linear Power (For The Love Of Music) / Brutal Sounds / OverKill Electric Co 

Questions About Sound Quality ?? Try Here ... Sound Quality, What does it REALLY mean ?? 

SMD SOTM Winner "White Lightning" 1997 GMT400 Chevy Silverado   

"The Green Dickle" 1994 GMT400 Chevy "Phantom Dually"   

Randal's 2007 Chevy Avalanche (we haven't named this one yet)

Dylan's "Brutal" 17 Chevy Cruze RS Hatch                         

Posted

I wonder what your doors meter Cablguy lol

Meet me at SBN and I will show you ...
It's in Florida I have no excuse not to be there! I want to meet a lot of folks from the forum and hear their stuff in person finally.
Awesome !!! PLEASE swing by the Linear Power Manufacturer's booth and have a chat with me !!!

and get your demo too ...

I'll be pleased to do both!

I'm gonna hate

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   1 Member, 0 Anonymous, 1088 Guests (See full list)

×
×
  • Create New...