No H/O alternator available for my car???

I know at least mechman or DC does...... because teh ninja has one in his fusion.

Yea but ninja was telling me that the one he got did next to nothing, that the PCM control doesn't allow for greater output alts, which makes me think he got sold potentially a stock one and that may have been where ever he got it froms excuse of why its not performing greater

NO NO NO..

I have a dc power 270xp and that alt is a beast for the car. I have put that alt through hell and it keeps on producing like I expected. What I said was that with our cars you will have a hot charge of about 14.4-14.6 and once the alt gets hot you will be around 13.4-13.6 hot charging. Good thing about the xp is it does GREAT output at idle so you should still see over 200amps hot at idle. You can actually get a 370xp for the car but you will have shit at idle as with all 350+alts. Make sure you have the v6 because this alt is a BEAST in itself.

If you have any other questions let me know. If you order from dc power make sure they send you the adapters.

:ninja:

When your at the top everyone is coming for you, friends, family, haters and even those who don't know you.. my advice.. KILL EM ALL

Singer would have to use your case that your current alt is in right now leaving you without an alt

Mechman last time i checked did not make a stronger alt than the Dc 270xp for our cars

When your at the top everyone is coming for you, friends, family, haters and even those who don't know you.. my advice.. KILL EM ALL

I know at least mechman or DC does...... because teh ninja has one in his fusion.

Yea but ninja was telling me that the one he got did next to nothing, that the PCM control doesn't allow for greater output alts, which makes me think he got sold potentially a stock one and that may have been where ever he got it froms excuse of why its not performing greater

NO NO NO..

I have a dc power 270xp and that alt is a beast for the car. I have put that alt through hell and it keeps on producing like I expected. What I said was that with our cars you will have a hot charge of about 14.4-14.6 and once the alt gets hot you will be around 13.4-13.6 hot charging. Good thing about the xp is it does GREAT output at idle so you should still see over 200amps hot at idle. You can actually get a 370xp for the car but you will have shit at idle as with all 350+alts. Make sure you have the v6 because this alt is a BEAST in itself.

If you have any other questions let me know. If you order from dc power make sure they send you the adapters.

Ok cool, my misunderstanding there, I have the v6

XS-power1.jpg

If budget is any factor at all check Tenney. Robin from BassHeadsEnt runs them, a 370 and a 350 in his Tahoe. Reel fish on SMD with the S10 runs one. Will with rolling thunder using skar runs a Tenney. I run a Tenney and I get all the power I need for my sk2500.1 and a t600-4 full tilt. I also have zero belt squeal which is something I've herd about some cases with those other companies (not mechman thou) ... If I get flamed for supporting Tenney. Hey.... Pay your extra $$ then.

I recently moved from Fort Lauderdale Florida to San Marcos Texas.... And pounded my system full tilt the whole way (25 freaking hours of driving I was a bit tired of bass almost)..... Never once dropped into the 12's and never once had an issue with overheating........ AND the last 100 miles I was doing over 4k rpms and 95mph and it still holds strong hot or cold in any weather.

My old YouTube channel : http://www.youtube.com/user/SwordLords1234?feature=mhee

My old build log : http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/161872-96-accord-b2-sundown-sky-high-dc-power-re-re-build-for-heatwave/page-37

My New Build - http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/207041-2016-mazda-6-sql-build/

2016 Mazda 6 Touring

JL Fix 86 - OEM signal correction

B2 prototype DSP 6to8

B2 Ref63 - 3 way active set

2 B2 Class H quattro's

1 B2 Zero.5R @.5

2 B2 HNv3 12 d2

B2 SLIP40 - Lithium in the trunk

Northstar Group 35 under the hood

100ft 2/0 welding cable

30ft 4ga welding cable

20ft 8ga welding cable

All stinger OFC speaker wire

Soundrive custom RCA's

Tons of attention to detail.... Can it be perfect?

Archived