No H/O alternator available for my car???

IMPORTANT:

Make sure they ship the adapters with your alt because the one you will receive will be off by .48 and if you install the dc power alt without it, then after about 30 seconds the alt will lock up due to how much tension there will be on the pully. You can always take a rubber mallet and beat the living shit out of it to unlock it. That is very important. Also dont worry about the cooling pipe ( its back) that feeds air onto your current factory alt. You will not need it as your dc power alt will come with built internal cooling which will be enough.

:ninja:

When your at the top everyone is coming for you, friends, family, haters and even those who don't know you.. my advice.. KILL EM ALL

If budget is any factor at all check Tenney. Robin from BassHeadsEnt runs them, a 370 and a 350 in his Tahoe. Reel fish on SMD with the S10 runs one. Will with rolling thunder using skar runs a Tenney. I run a Tenney and I get all the power I need for my sk2500.1 and a t600-4 full tilt. I also have zero belt squeal which is something I've herd about some cases with those other companies (not mechman thou) ... If I get flamed for supporting Tenney. Hey.... Pay your extra $$ then.

I recently moved from Fort Lauderdale Florida to San Marcos Texas.... And pounded my system full tilt the whole way (25 freaking hours of driving I was a bit tired of bass almost)..... Never once dropped into the 12's and never once had an issue with overheating........ AND the last 100 miles I was doing over 4k rpms and 95mph and it still holds strong hot or cold in any weather.

while i understand your supporting tenney alt i can ASSURE you that he will not find a better alt for his fusion then the dc power alt. Case closed. Those others running dual alts have no relevance in this post as he is running a ford fusion and will not be able to run dual alts. Thanks for your input though

When your at the top everyone is coming for you, friends, family, haters and even those who don't know you.. my advice.. KILL EM ALL

If budget is any factor at all check Tenney. Robin from BassHeadsEnt runs them, a 370 and a 350 in his Tahoe. Reel fish on SMD with the S10 runs one. Will with rolling thunder using skar runs a Tenney. I run a Tenney and I get all the power I need for my sk2500.1 and a t600-4 full tilt. I also have zero belt squeal which is something I've herd about some cases with those other companies (not mechman thou) ... If I get flamed for supporting Tenney. Hey.... Pay your extra $$ then.

I recently moved from Fort Lauderdale Florida to San Marcos Texas.... And pounded my system full tilt the whole way (25 freaking hours of driving I was a bit tired of bass almost)..... Never once dropped into the 12's and never once had an issue with overheating........ AND the last 100 miles I was doing over 4k rpms and 95mph and it still holds strong hot or cold in any weather.

while i understand your supporting tenney alt i can ASSURE you that he will not find a better alt for his fusion then the dc power alt. Case closed. Those others running dual alts have no relevance in this post as he is running a ford fusion and will not be able to run dual alts. Thanks for your input though

I know I'm of no relevance... But 100% performance and satisfaction and beat singer and dc by over 200 and 250$ respectively. But I have a Honda ...oh well

My old YouTube channel : http://www.youtube.com/user/SwordLords1234?feature=mhee

My old build log : http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/161872-96-accord-b2-sundown-sky-high-dc-power-re-re-build-for-heatwave/page-37

My New Build - http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/207041-2016-mazda-6-sql-build/

2016 Mazda 6 Touring

JL Fix 86 - OEM signal correction

B2 prototype DSP 6to8

B2 Ref63 - 3 way active set

2 B2 Class H quattro's

1 B2 Zero.5R @.5

2 B2 HNv3 12 d2

B2 SLIP40 - Lithium in the trunk

Northstar Group 35 under the hood

100ft 2/0 welding cable

30ft 4ga welding cable

20ft 8ga welding cable

All stinger OFC speaker wire

Soundrive custom RCA's

Tons of attention to detail.... Can it be perfect?

Singer would have to use your case that your current alt is in right now leaving you without an alt

Mechman last time i checked did not make a stronger alt than the Dc 270xp for our cars

Does your DC270 overheat? do they have some sort of auto shut off on them?

you wont have to worry about them overheating.. as stated eariler i have had ZERO issues with my alt. Mine has been ran at

1) slamology 2012 98+ degree heat and i beat the living shit out of it. Amps got so hot that we had to put a 15' box fan just to cool it. There is a picture of that around here somewhere. No issues

2) IASCA WORLDFINALS no issues

3) IASCA joint world finals- beat the living shit out of my car and there were no issues either. I never dropped below 12v with 7k ( when it was working). EVER

4) i have been at many shows plastered off vodka and just let my car run for MINUTES fulltilt and walked away. Yep no issues ( members here can vouch for that)

There is a safety thing built into them where if they reach a certain tempature they will not charge over a certain amperage. I believe its 200amps but not 100% sure

i dont know how much more proof you want. They are bulletproof plain and simple

Contact Ohio Generator http://www.ohiogen.com/ they can make an alternator to fit just about any damned thing. If you can retrieve mounting measurement DC Power Engineering may be able help you out with a unit that fits but isn't particularly for your vehicle.

EDIT: Looks like I may be a little late to the party.

I'm gonna hate

Archived