Who is having issues with Tyler Parrish

Well I sent another email. He has posted two more tweets since then. He is talking about gummy bears, skittles, jelly beans and a bunch of other stupid crap. He is completely ignoring us at this point.

I figured I would say how much of my cash he has too. 205, so that brings to total up to $755 of our cash he has.

'01 Dodge Stratass Sealed Trunk Build Log
2008 Honda Fit Sport Build Log

On 10/3/2013 at 10:00 AM, ROLEXrifleman said:

Anyone who says they knew everything they wanted out of life at 19 can go suck a bag of dicks cause they are lying to themselves or brought up in a cult.

I sold him my dd 9510s he paid right away and he was patient with me being out of town when he paid and had to wait an extra 3 days even sent as a gift and I didn't even ask for it. told him I would send it back so he was still covered and he said don't worry about it. We have talked on many occasions and within the last month I almost bought my dds back from him

Oh, and sorry n8 for getting involved, I know normally this is between buyer/seller, but due to the lack of twitter accounts and his attempts to keep it out of public view, I felt this might help.

Let me know guys if he still hasn't paid up tomorrow and I will continue. What are repercussions through Paypal to a problem person like this? Will his account be flagged/closed?

Oh, one other thing.

If a certain parental phone number were to be accessed, the *67 before the number trick still works and is free.

So a person may be informed of their child's misdoing concerning monetary values owed and items of the herbal essence with anonymity of the source.

:peepwall: Not like anyone here would do that.

8 out of 14 of his twitter pics revolve around weed.

Edited by Lbox88

LOL, he getting mad guys and supposedly should be taking care of you

I'm getting everything taken care of. Now if you would please get the fuck off my twitter, that'd be cool.

Lmao Lbox I freaking love you. I forsee a crap ton of us spamming his twitter if he doesn't get us our stuff shipped/refunds. That's what seems to work.

Oh, look at that, he just replied to an email. Seems like you did the trick. In my email he said he refunded somebody, who is the lucky person that got refunded?

Anyone who says they knew everything they wanted out of life at 19 can go suck a bag of dicks cause they are lying to themselves or brought up in a cult.

Wasn't me..

Sounded like you since you didn't buy the amp.

I know you all are. I'm not trying to rip anyone off. I just sent one person their money back. One person backed out of a deal for the amp today due to lack of communication. Unfortunately it cost more to ship most of the stuff than it said it would online. I was tryin to find a way to ship it cheaper but all my Paypal money is currently being held. Ill be refunding everyone tomorrow.

I told him that we all were watching him on twitter, and that we are not stupid. My email to him was before Lbox posted on his wall. I got reply after he posted :lol2: