Who is having issues with Tyler Parrish

Got an email, he said it would be shipped friday.

'01 Dodge Stratass Sealed Trunk Build Log
2008 Honda Fit Sport Build Log

On 10/3/2013 at 10:00 AM, ROLEXrifleman said:

Anyone who says they knew everything they wanted out of life at 19 can go suck a bag of dicks cause they are lying to themselves or brought up in a cult.

Received a message saying he got the fund..lines of communication reopened I'm satisfied with that..

he wouldnt be the first to say they did a 167 with a system like that (one that clearly DOESNT), but i have to say, he didnt beat me anywhere, ive never competed against the guy. If he thinks his does a 167, mine would probably put him in a coma. :hairtrick:

Anyone heard anything else out of him? Said he would refund/ship today. No word from him myself.

x2 Emailed him a little over two hours ago for a tracking number, I figured he would email it on his own but who knows. If I don't get an email by morning, or if he updates his damn twitter before he emails me back then I'm filing a complaint with paypal.

Anyone who says they knew everything they wanted out of life at 19 can go suck a bag of dicks cause they are lying to themselves or brought up in a cult.

Anyone heard anything else out of him? Said he would refund/ship today. No word from him myself.

x2 Emailed him a little over two hours ago for a tracking number, I figured he would email it on his own but who knows. If I don't get an email by morning, or if he updates his damn twitter before he emails me back then I'm filing a complaint with paypal.

I have a dispute open already. Will probably escalate to a paypal claim by the end of the weekend if he doesn't come through.

I have a dispute open already. Will probably escalate to a paypal claim by the end of the weekend if he doesn't come through.

So you can start one without actually fully following through? Or is there a difference between dispute and a claim? I'm new to paypal.

He needs to get his priorities straight regardless of issues going on in his life.