Who is having issues with Tyler Parrish

I see he was on here today so there is no reason for him not to say anything. If he doesn't have the money to pay back he should at least man up and admit it, then accept his fate.

And the fact more than one person agrees does not make it a circle jerk, it makes it a bukkake scene and you're in the middle ;)

Chick took 3 shots of Jager, and then, pissed in my mouth..

B5 Passat Build Log

postedimagel.png

It happens, there are people like this everywhere. I have had to goes this route before when buying things on other forums. Teenagers are a real pain to deal with over money matters. Last person i had to file a claim with was actually using his mother's paypal. Needless to say things didn't end well for him.

Damn it... this is exactly where i did NOT want to see this go......

Im sorry for all of you that have dealings with said person.

Really, sorry all.... Not at all cool.

Same here, I figured he was having a hard time and needed a reminder he needed to ship the stuff. All his replies have been lies. He continues to live life as he cannot be touched. I am ready to start seeing magic personally.

'01 Dodge Stratass Sealed Trunk Build Log
2008 Honda Fit Sport Build Log

On 10/3/2013 at 10:00 AM, ROLEXrifleman said:

Anyone who says they knew everything they wanted out of life at 19 can go suck a bag of dicks cause they are lying to themselves or brought up in a cult.

It happens, there are people like this everywhere. I have had to goes this route before when buying things on other forums. Teenagers are a real pain to deal with over money matters. Last person i had to file a claim with was actually using his mother's paypal. Needless to say things didn't end well for him.

Lol. I think I'd rather deal with the cops than my mom.
  • Like (+1 Rep) 1

Same here, I figured he was having a hard time and needed a reminder he needed to ship the stuff. All his replies have been lies. He continues to live life as he cannot be touched. I am ready to start seeing magic personally.

MAGIC!!!!!!!!

Kenwood Excelon x396AQ2200Fi Q 12XS D3400

XS XP30001/0 RADAFLEXStinger volt meter

Mechman 240a alt

I'd love for him to come through, but personally i don't see it happening..

Lol. I think I'd rather deal with the cops than my mom.

Meh the police getting involved could mess somethings up for a good deal of his life.

• Like (+1 Rep) 1

And the fact more than one person agrees does not make it a circle jerk, it makes it a bukkake scene and you're in the middle ;)

Chick took 3 shots of Jager, and then, pissed in my mouth..

B5 Passat Build Log

postedimagel.png

I'd love for him to come through, but personally i don't see it happening..

Same here. It was a killer deal on the D2700. Sucks I will have to start looking again, when I thought I was done. Oh well

'01 Dodge Stratass Sealed Trunk Build Log
2008 Honda Fit Sport Build Log

On 10/3/2013 at 10:00 AM, ROLEXrifleman said:

Anyone who says they knew everything they wanted out of life at 19 can go suck a bag of dicks cause they are lying to themselves or brought up in a cult.

Not to butt in here, but after reading this entire thread, I've come to the conclusion you all should have a long time ago: He's smoking your money.

File the disputes with PayPal. Then, you can escalate it to a full claim, though I think they can make you wait up to 7 days for him to reply; so the sooner you file, the better. Once Paypal finds he's a cheat, they will refund your monies - whether he has it or not. They will then go after him for the money, often just ripping it from the bank account he has attached to the paypal account.

As someone who has done thousands of PayPal transactions, I highly recommend you follow though with this ASAP.

Bear in mind, get all your documentation in order before setting up the dispute. You can attach files, as far as I've figured out, only BEFORE it escalates.

• Like (+1 Rep) 4