Second Skin Audio

new box for nspl trunk class for this coming year

How many cubes is that gonna be?

Kinda how I want the subs in the 'stro to be done, well, except for being a much larger box. Just out of curiousity (n00b questins time) how would you measure the ft^3 and figure out the tuning? I can do normal boxes, but not one that has angles like that.

Team Pinnacle / Team SouthEastSPL / Team SoundStream / Team GPI / GPI Sales Rep for Florida and Georgia

Good eye, it's an 3.0L SE.  I had an R/T until I shattered my ankle (hence the name, I've used it for a while) and had to trade it in on that one because I couldn't drive the 5 speed anymore.  The only difference I can see between the 2 are the 5 speed, the leather seats, and the 17" wheels.

Edit: forgot about the foglights also.

How many cubes is that gonna be?

Kinda how I want the subs in the 'stro to be done, well, except for being a much larger box. Just out of curiousity (n00b questins time) how would you measure the ft^3 and figure out the tuning? I can do normal boxes, but not one that has angles like that.

It's 4 cubes net after displacement.  To figure out the airspace, just figure out the rectangular parts by itself, then figure out airspace of the triangle part by treating it like it's a full rectangle, then dividing it in half.  Then add all the seperate measurements together.  Fairly simple actually.