Porsche 911 (930) Turbo Pioneer DEH-80PRS / Focal Polyglass / Fiberglass Box JL Audio

I've never seen the box actually built in the floor board. But I guess for such a small care there really isn't a lot of places to put it.

03 Ford f150

2 Sa8 v2s

Ap 1800d...

Stinger 0 Guage

CA Auto/ Electric Big 3

Xs power d680 in parallel with new group 65 stocker

Soon to come another d680

Rockford Punch 6x8 3 ways in the front, Rockford Punch Pro 6.5s in the back

Soon to come Pioneers all around

Focal Solid 4 Speaker Amp

Kenwood KDC-X896

Memphis Line Driver

My build log: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/160368-03-f150-king-ranch/

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/user/LabAudio502?feature=mhee

I've never seen the box actually built in the floor board. But I guess for such a small care there really isn't a lot of places to put it.

Its better than taking out the back seat and putting 2 15 in.....wait a minute there is A SOLUTION !

468x60drc.jpg

Its better than taking out the back seat and putting 2 15 in.....wait a minute there is A SOLUTION !

As if the back seat of a porshe has any room for someone to sit in it lol

I would love to do 2 Rockford T2 15 inch subs and 2 Rockford Power T2500.1BD amps with a DC power alternator 2 Stinger 1500 Batts. That Would be sick and a great build. All painted black enclosures with a white Led Porsche glowing out the back window that would light up red when you hit the brake.

Any takers Just Pay Labor. Well get Rockford to hook up 50% off on product and cost on everything else. LA Auto show or CES anyone?

468x60drc.jpg

I would love to do 2 Rockford T2 15 inch subs and 2 Rockford Power T2500.1BD amps with a DC power alternator 2 Stinger 1500 Batts. That Would be sick and a great build. All painted black enclosures with a white Led Porsche glowing out the back window that would light up red when you hit the brake.

Any takers Just Pay Labor. Well get Rockford to hook up 50% off on product and cost on everything else. LA Auto show or CES anyone?

I think theres a purple civic that would fit that description....

btw cool install. but next time....cheat and use bass shakers on the seats!

Scion tC SQ Build
iPad mini, lots of fabrication, daily driven
Ford Explorer C Pillar Wall Build

Just a cheap car to destroy with bass :D

I think theres a purple civic that would fit that description....

btw cool install. but next time....cheat and use bass shakers on the seats!

I don't think we can afford to loose another car this year....

468x60drc.jpg