FosgateLife Posted March 8, 2013 Report Posted March 8, 2013 Lol I hear ya on that. Wife used to live over there in hillview across from the firehouse there at the bypass. I lived in mt Washington for 18 years now I'm out in Jefferson county, I'll never move back to mt Washington. Hated it there, too much damn drama, had to get outta there Hahahahah yeah id hate to live anywhere out near shepherdsville area! Lol. My parents live out there and i hate it.... Too secluded for me. And yeah i live in the neighborhood across from the firehouse. Well damn dude there are some KY folk on here !! 2007 Volvo S40 2.4i (no turbo )(Soon XS Power D2400) Stock battery for nowRockford Fosgate 4 gaugeAudioque 6.5" Mid Bass (front)Rockford Fosgate T1 Tweets (front)Rockford Fosgate T2 6.5" Mids (rear)Rockford Fosgats T600-4 (Mids and highs)Rockford Fosgate P3001Fi SSD 12" with PSI recone, building box<p>400 watts, 139.3 @ 42 hz , in the kick window open. Build log!!http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/159148-2007-volvo-s40-audio-build-start-to-current-comment/
Brandon15zzz Posted March 8, 2013 Report Posted March 8, 2013 I live in jeffersonville Indiana. I work at top notch. I'm down to meet up sometime. I just got my wall in I can give demos whenever. Everyone who is in audio around here is on a forum we made called 502soundscene. Everyone should join. There's a good friend of ours who has most of the MECA shows in this area named bud ballinger. He posts when he's having shows on that forum normally. Anybody is welcome to come check out the shop. Vehicle: 1995 Impala SSHead Unit: Pioneer AVH-P4400BHMids And Highs: (still deciding)Batteries: 1 Deka Group 34 Time to make a race car.My Build Log: Solo X 12"http://www.stevemead...don15zzz-build/My Build Log: DC lvl 4 xl 15"http://www.stevemead...don15zzz-build-My Wall Build Log: 4 Lanzar 15's/ 3k+ RMShttp://www.stevemead...t-by-techforce/My Feedback:http://www.stevemead...1
Jskiles Posted March 8, 2013 Report Posted March 8, 2013 I'm not from KY but Charleston WV. Not too far though 2010 Kia Forte Koup (Slow Build) 2 Sundown SCV-3000D 2 DC XL M1 with PSI reconesFocal R-165s2 on Orion 4800-HPKenwood KDC-X798Knukonceptz OFC 1/0Audiotechnix,Fatmat and Q-mat Deadener XS power D3400 up front 3 D3100s power in trunkStock 110 amp alt 2013 Scion TC 2 Dc lvl 3s with xl coils on Soundqubed 2200 Sundown components AA 50.2 for components Pioneer FH-X700BT Knukonceptz OFC 1/0 Fatmat and Q-mat Deadener XS Power D3100 up front D925 in back Mechman 240 alt http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/189911-2013-scion-tc-build/ <Scion TC Build http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/174094-jskiles-forte-koup/ <Slow Kia Forte Buildhttp://www.stevemead...ockUserAgent__1 < Old build 2005 Equinox
FosgateLife Posted March 8, 2013 Report Posted March 8, 2013 I live in jeffersonville Indiana. I work at top notch. I'm down to meet up sometime. I just got my wall in I can give demos whenever. Everyone who is in audio around here is on a forum we made called 502soundscene. Everyone should join. There's a good friend of ours who has most of the MECA shows in this area named bud ballinger. He posts when he's having shows on that forum normally. Anybody is welcome to come check out the shop. Awesome!! Thanks for the info! Just registered! 2007 Volvo S40 2.4i (no turbo )(Soon XS Power D2400) Stock battery for nowRockford Fosgate 4 gaugeAudioque 6.5" Mid Bass (front)Rockford Fosgate T1 Tweets (front)Rockford Fosgate T2 6.5" Mids (rear)Rockford Fosgats T600-4 (Mids and highs)Rockford Fosgate P3001Fi SSD 12" with PSI recone, building box<p>400 watts, 139.3 @ 42 hz , in the kick window open. Build log!!http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/159148-2007-volvo-s40-audio-build-start-to-current-comment/
jandsaudio Posted March 8, 2013 Author Report Posted March 8, 2013 Fosgate my wife probably knows you, she live over there for quite awhile. What's you name man I'll see if she knows you. And he'll yeah I'd be down for some demos lol
meade916 Posted March 8, 2013 Report Posted March 8, 2013 it's a small world when it comes to this forum no matter where you are from, even deep in KY, you still gotta friend and fellow member close by welcome to the site! glad to have ya! All SMD products + MORE available at my store here! https://wccaraudio.com/ Subscribe to My Youtube Channel! Over 1,000,000 subscribers strong! Turn on your notifications! http://www.youtube.com/meade916 Follow My Instagram! Daily live feeds from the shop, exclusive content way before it hits my Youtube channel...and little squares with photo's in them http://www.instagram.com/meade916 The Official SMD Facebook fan Page https://www.facebook.com/SteveMeadeDesigns/ Follow my Tweet (Twitter) http://www.Twitter.com/meade916
jandsaudio Posted March 8, 2013 Author Report Posted March 8, 2013 Wow Meade himself, how's life man? Cool to see somebody at the top makin this industry what it's all about, friends and good times and the occasional smokey woofer lol?
FosgateLife Posted March 8, 2013 Report Posted March 8, 2013 Fosgate my wife probably knows you, she live over there for quite awhile. What's you name man I'll see if she knows you. And he'll yeah I'd be down for some demos lol Chris foster. What your name man? 2007 Volvo S40 2.4i (no turbo )(Soon XS Power D2400) Stock battery for nowRockford Fosgate 4 gaugeAudioque 6.5" Mid Bass (front)Rockford Fosgate T1 Tweets (front)Rockford Fosgate T2 6.5" Mids (rear)Rockford Fosgats T600-4 (Mids and highs)Rockford Fosgate P3001Fi SSD 12" with PSI recone, building box<p>400 watts, 139.3 @ 42 hz , in the kick window open. Build log!!http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/159148-2007-volvo-s40-audio-build-start-to-current-comment/
jandsaudio Posted March 8, 2013 Author Report Posted March 8, 2013 Names justin foster haha how long you been over there?
FosgateLife Posted March 8, 2013 Report Posted March 8, 2013 Names justin foster haha how long you been over there? Uh oh same last names! Lol. Ive been in the same house for all 17 years of my life man 2007 Volvo S40 2.4i (no turbo )(Soon XS Power D2400) Stock battery for nowRockford Fosgate 4 gaugeAudioque 6.5" Mid Bass (front)Rockford Fosgate T1 Tweets (front)Rockford Fosgate T2 6.5" Mids (rear)Rockford Fosgats T600-4 (Mids and highs)Rockford Fosgate P3001Fi SSD 12" with PSI recone, building box<p>400 watts, 139.3 @ 42 hz , in the kick window open. Build log!!http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/159148-2007-volvo-s40-audio-build-start-to-current-comment/
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.