So, with about 1 month left to release, who plans on getting this game? With the way the gaming season has been the past few months

I really don't know what to expect, all other expectations I had were not met at all, except for borderlands really. But gears is my flagship of gaming, and even with as many issues that it had, I play it more than any other new games combined, even BlackOps. And its 1&1/2 years old, but still remains fun. Having said that the new one looks absolutely amazing, and I'm actually REALLY excited for a new style of campaign.

Of xbox's main exclusive games, I'd say gears is a little underrated compared to Halo, lots of people play but not as many as there should be for how good they've all been. If you havent tried gears before I'd really recommend picking up this new one! It's going to be alot of fun and they added alot of new stuff for multiplayer, once you get in you get addicted to it, so be warned.

Release is March 19th I believe, and if you want the good stuff you should preorder soon to get both your exclusive character and the Hammerburst. Gamestops is young marcus and microsoft store is some brand new guy. I think bestbuy is young Dom, but it could be a different place. If you get it make sure you preorder the hammerburst though.

Overview of the Game Trailer:

This is the new mode they added, if you've played "Grief" on BlackOps it's similar, but you're completely against eachother playing as a team of COG vs Locust (the protagonist and antagonists of the game)

Biomedical/Behavioral Science Major, The (Self-Proclaimed) Undisputed-Homemade-Woofer-King

Super-Neodymium-Woofer Build Log: The D4BA-V.2 http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/169236-diy-super-neodymium-woofer-build-log/?p=2475620

Fucking love Alan you goddamned fucking super nerd lol

When Alan uses big words I don't understand

It's warming up enough that the donut-punching cyclist douchenozzles are getting their two wheeled fagmobiles out.

Everytime I see a guy driving a mini cooper I cant help but think he loves cock & (2/29/16)-My wife just bitched at me about throwing out things we don't really use. My response of well we don't really use your vagina so should we throw that out was evidently not the right response. I had to leave the room.

I missed Alan.

RIP 5/29/15 - I love you son.

• 1 month later...

Just picked this up today. I'm about an hour and a half into the campaign and its alright so far. I've also played a couple of rounds of the new mp mode and I think its pretty awesome although the locust are overpowered I think. maybe they will tone them down in a patch soon

Car: 2000 Ford Focus 4 door

HU: Kenwood KDC-X395

Front Highs: stock

Back Mids: Stock

Subs: Skar VVX-12 ( 1.79 f3 tuned to 32 hz)

Amp:Audiopipe APSM 1500 mini

Wiring: KnuKoncepts Kolossus 4awg

• 2 weeks later...

its alright, its very different and it doesn't really stack up compared to the other gears IMO, but thats why its not gears 4, but a mid-game that they can experiment with.

Biomedical/Behavioral Science Major, The (Self-Proclaimed) Undisputed-Homemade-Woofer-King

Super-Neodymium-Woofer Build Log: The D4BA-V.2 http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/169236-diy-super-neodymium-woofer-build-log/?p=2475620

It's warming up enough that the donut-punching cyclist douchenozzles are getting their two wheeled fagmobiles out.

Everytime I see a guy driving a mini cooper I cant help but think he loves cock & (2/29/16)-My wife just bitched at me about throwing out things we don't really use. My response of well we don't really use your vagina so should we throw that out was evidently not the right response. I had to leave the room.

I missed Alan.

story is long enough to be a full title release, has plenty of gears content, but feels kinda plain jane gears style. walk over here.... ambushed..... walk over there..... ambushed. there are some new locust which mixes it up a bit. Overall worth it for a true gears fan, but i would suggest renting it and playing the campaign and use gears 3 for MP until the true GoW4

29408240963_9908a51930_o.png
Best Score to Date : 160.5 dB Outlaw (47Hz)[4 XM 15's & 2 Taramps Bass 12k's]

BL :  http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/147800-chevyboy95s-4-15s-7krms-wall-1533-db-on-half-power/
YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/hitemwiththeflex/

story is long enough to be a full title release, has plenty of gears content, but feels kinda plain jane gears style. walk over here.... ambushed..... walk over there..... ambushed. there are some new locust which mixes it up a bit. Overall worth it for a true gears fan, but i would suggest renting it and playing the campaign and use gears 3 for MP until the true GoW4

Yea I'm already back at that gears 3 MP, but I'm pretty raw at that fucking judgment MP not gonna lie. I've kept my 3.4 K/D all week, I'm at 1,061 kills / 312 deaths

I missed Alan.

I wasnt really a fan of Judgement style MP. On Gow3 i dont really play any more but my KD is like a 2.4 and WL is like 4.2 or something. I guess i like the Gow1 style that Gow3 still has, you star with a shotty and an assault rifle, fight for the power weapons in execution. plus i feel the gow3 maps have a more arena feel which i like in gow games.

29408240963_9908a51930_o.png
Best Score to Date : 160.5 dB Outlaw (47Hz)[4 XM 15's & 2 Taramps Bass 12k's]

BL :  http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/147800-chevyboy95s-4-15s-7krms-wall-1533-db-on-half-power/
YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/hitemwiththeflex/

I wasnt really a fan of Judgement style MP. On Gow3 i dont really play any more but my KD is like a 2.4 and WL is like 4.2 or something. I guess i like the Gow1 style that Gow3 still has, you star with a shotty and an assault rifle, fight for the power weapons in execution. plus i feel the gow3 maps have a more arena feel which i like in gow games.

exactly. I hate that they changed so much from the GOOD side of gears. like why not keep up d-pad for all weapons? I hate the new weapon system. And this isn't fucking halo, its not supposed to be shoot shoot shoot grenade grenade melee melee, there's hardly any gun fighting any more because it's all grenades and melee. THE FUCKING MELEE IS RIDICULOUS. and wtf is wrong with them, why would they make the breechshot a 1 hit headshot? why have the sniper in the game at all then? people get beyond lucky with the breechshot its bullshit. ESPECIALLY now that the reticle is permanently on your screen, people think they're badass no-scopers but it's not actually no-scoping fucking idiots!!!

/rant

I missed Alan.

Archived