Jessica Posted February 16, 2013 Report Posted February 16, 2013 Well, I searched and there are no results for kansas bassheads. So here it is guys. Chime in if you are from Kansas. Represent! I'm up in Northeast Kansas, about 20 miles north of Holton, or 40 Miles north of Topeka. Rest in peace, walled 87 accord build log 03' Corolla build with AA Mayhem inside. My super random youtube channel and terrible camera work. Wiring comparison by CaptainzPlanetz Wire and fuse guide by Guest SyKo13
OBI Posted February 16, 2013 Report Posted February 16, 2013 Im from Wichita. But there are a ton more people on that side of the state.
CstrokerV Posted February 16, 2013 Report Posted February 16, 2013 If i get to go back to manhattan to see my cousin i want to stop by and hera yours obi my build http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/142505-small-build-log-4-dc-lvl3-10s-tl-update-link-to-rebuild/ http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/154258-rebuild-6-lvl3-12s-update-small-video-nothing-spectacular/ new build http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/188181-03-trailblazer-slow-build-8-dc-lvl3-12-m1-motor-m2-parts/
Namosh Posted February 16, 2013 Report Posted February 16, 2013 Well, I searched and there are no results for kansas bassheads. So here it is guys. Chime in if you are from Kansas. Represent! I'm up in Northeast Kansas, about 20 miles north of Holton, or 40 Miles north of Topeka. I'm only about 30 miles East of you but I took my system out last summer. So, I guess I'm a former Kansas basshead. My Ram Quad Cab Blow-through
OBI Posted February 16, 2013 Report Posted February 16, 2013 If i get to go back to manhattan to see my cousin i want to stop by and hera yours obi Sweet man. Let me know when
sivertsdad Posted November 3, 2013 Report Posted November 3, 2013 the group is up to 65 members now!!!!!
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.