2012 Jeep Wrangler **Finally Gets Audio!**

• 2 weeks later...

***Update***

So I am at a point where I feel as tho I'm not using the Jeep for its intended purpose (offroading) and am trying to decide if I should sell it. No matter which I choose I have to put new tires on soon. So hopefully beginning of next year that will happen. If I do decide to sell it I will be leaning towards a TT MKIV Supra with a 6 speed. Why the change of heart you ask? I've always been into going fast and fast cars and am thinking maybe I want to get back into that area of automotive. I feel as though I could use a sports car for its intended purpose quite a bit more than a Jeep. I have a lot of friends in the sports car community, some who I very rarely get see. One of the events I would really like to get into is the Silver State Classic, but currently do not have the vehicle for it. My mind is still not made up. HOWEVER! I was tired of listening to my stock sound system which is decent on the mid and high range, it definitely lacks on the bass side of things. I wanted something decent, fairly cheap, and all enclosed. So I went with the Rockford Fosgate P300-12, which is a powered and loaded enclosure featuring a 12" sub and a 300 watt class D amp. Normally I would never get a powered enclosure, but I feel that it makes more sense with my limited space. Should be here on the 23rd EDIT: 24TH.

2012 Jeep Wrangler 3.6 W/ 6 Speed

Build Log

2011 Ford F-150 SVT Raptor 6.2

Build Log

YouTube

Expensive as fawk, but they are heavenly...have you gave any thought into LSx swap+boost into say a 3rd gen Supra? Or even an RX7. Great chassis, with a little work, and a LOT more readily available than TT 6 speed Supras.

On 1/4/2013 at 9:31 PM, HatersGonnaHate said:

Wow. 184 posts and I think you're a fucking asshole.

Expensive as fawk, but they are heavenly...have you gave any thought into LSx swap+boost into say a 3rd gen Supra? Or even an RX7. Great chassis, with a little work, and a LOT more readily available than TT 6 speed Supras.

Part of my reason for buying one is that I could later sell it for more than I payed for it. I'm not a fan of the 3rd gens but would consider an RX7. Still have a Ferrari 308 in the back of my head....

Build Log

Build Log

YouTube

• 3 weeks later...
Alright so winter is starting here in Oregon so so has my prep work for my Jeep. So here's my list so far...

Amber LED Bar cover - Ordered - Done

Heated Seats - Ordered - Done

Hi Lift relocation - Done

35" Nitto Trail Grapplers - Possibly Duratracs

Heated washer fluid

And getting some winter safety stuff put in the Jeep

Build Log

Build Log

YouTube

Jeep Commander you will regret getting rid of it!! Jeep in blood!!!

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/garage/vehicle/2438-jeep-commander/

th_140x100square.jpgMechman_140x100px.JPGDCHome.jpgI

image_url-76414-1423274612_thumb.jpgimage_url-76414-1423320284_thumb.jpg

Pioneer P99RS
Ampere 3800
2-Ampere 125/4
4-6.5 inch Hertz HSK XL Mids
4-8 inch JL Audio ZR Midwoofer

2-5.25 Satori Mids
2-Morel Tweeters, 2 Hertz Milles 3 inch on A pillars
2-Hertz Silk tweeters
DC Audio Level 5/12
Skyhigh Wire
Mechman 320
XS Power D3100

MO Funniest Thread of the Year 2013: http://www.stevemead...dy-being-a-pos/

These jeeps are so much fun. Just couldn't see trading a offroad vehicle for a Supra.. but to each his own

Jeep Commander you will regret getting rid of it!! Jeep in blood!!!

The Jeep is safe for now. No plans to gid rid of it at the moment.

Build Log

Build Log

YouTube

Archived