Sonic Electronix

Second Skin or Dynamat?

think of it like this. quality or price? dynamat is cheaper by a little. You won't get dynamat for like $20 and second skin costs like $80. It'll be closer than that. And second skin is great. I've personally never heard of anyone complain. Just as everyone says... gotta pay to play. Although he's not wanting a big system, you may have to get more dynamat in the future cause what you get now is worn out over time or something.

Just my opinion.

Sheena = pedobear

I'd go second skin. They have a ton more products they offer to kill road noise. Deadner isn't really gonna kill the road noise completely

13 Kia Forte Build!

07 Hyundai Accent Build

***Super Seller***

N8ball2013

And then he gets to say ok all you guys were right. im sorry for being a dummy poo poo head.

ndjs.jpg

I'd go second skin. They have a ton more products they offer to kill road noise. Deadner isn't really gonna kill the road noise completely

This...

Damp pro is for the vibes,..

You wanna kill road noise, then look at luxury liner, lux pro....

And, its no comparison between the 2 companys suggested....

Home depot roofing section

Dude, seriously? GO TROLL ELSEWHERE.

If you want to put a tar based product in your ride go right ahead, but when it comes to a classic like a 66 Chevelle, people are not going to skimp on deadener and buy some cheap ass product that isnt made for the intended use....

Daily Driver 1999 Kia Sephia

Kenwood DNX-893s
Audison Bit One Processor
2 Dat 4.125's
Sundown Audio SCV-6k
Hertz hsk-165xl's Mids running active                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                               Focal V30 Series Tweeters running active 
Sundown Sa-8 v1's in the doors
2 Sundown Zv5 12's 
Lots of Hushmat
Big 3+ and 3 + & 3- runs of Trystar 2/0
2 Dc Power Engineering 320 HP Alts

2017 Comp Vehicle
2006 Toyota 4 Runner
Kenwood Excelon DNX-893s                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                         Audison Bit One HD DSP
4 Sundown Sa 6.5v2 Component Sets 
Focal Access 6.5 2 ways
Sundown Audio Sax-50.4                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                       Sundown Audio Sax-100.4
2 Dc Power 370xp
Northstar agm27f
Northstar agm65
2 Northstar asmagm 480's
2 Dual 1 Sundown Nightshade v3 12's
2 Sundown SCV-7500's
All SMD Fuse Holders
Shitload Of Sundown 1/0

120 sq ft Second Skin Damp Pro

No, Its Not A Burp Truck!!!!

2016 Season 3rd place in Xtreme 1 At Finals

2016 Season 6th Place In Kaos 1 At Finals ( Blew The Subs Up In First Round Eliminations)

2 Kansas State Records Set In 2016 In Xtreme 1 And Kaos 1 In Midwest SPL

2-1.jpgsa.jpg
DCPowerLogoTransparent2.png

David said:

audio is a lifestyle, not a hobby

newls1
I cant read a tape to save my life... 1/2's are ok, but other marks confuse me
kingsuv
only men who cant read a tape, take it in the ass
kingsuv
you sir, get a pink hard hat on jobsites

Look into NVX deadener. 2.3 mm thick.

35% front, 5% tint rear/windshieldKenwood KDC-152Knu RCA'sInfinity 6.5 kappa perfects1/0 Knukonceptz power/ groundBig 3 in 1/0Kinetik HC 1400 in rearCustom slot ported box @ 35 HzNVX JAD 1200.12 Sundown SA-12 Double layered NVX Audio Deadener

FUTURE BUILD:

-2 Sundown Nightshade 12's D1 w/ Zv3 softs (HAVE)

- DC 3.5k (HAVE)

- 2 pairs of Skar RPX 6.5's, Skar RPX 6x9's , 4 Skar audio Bullet Super tweeters ( HAVE )

Undecided on box, amp(s), HU, and power supply.. and vehicle for that matter.

Home depot roofing section

Dude, seriously? GO TROLL ELSEWHERE.

If you want to put a tar based product in your ride go right ahead, but when it comes to a classic like a 66 Chevelle, people are not going to skimp on deadener and buy some cheap ass product that isnt made for the intended use....

Dude seriously CLOSE THIS VS THREAD

Opinion vs opinion

down rpping vanderbilt. 30 miles from victoria. i own the 3rd loudest setup here out of 3. but i did put together all 3 setups

^^ Cant wait to swalllow Ghost's babies

Archived