READ THIS YES THIS MEANS YOU!

80% of ALL questions asked have been answered before on this forum. I think that we should just make a reference section that is full of stickies and divided into several sub sections pertaining to category. Listing answers to the most common issues and or questions. With links to calculators video charts examples w.e. take a while to get a thorough and complete answer and then make it read only.

If someone thinks it needs to be updated a mod could edit it and lock it back.

I personally think the search feature on this forum in the upper right sucks balls. If you google w.e it is though, you will likely find an smd link in the first few results.

It would take maaaassssss time to.put something like this together, but it'd be worth it. Someone asks a stupid question just pop in the link to the reference section hit reply and your done.

Setup:

2010 Hyundai Elantra

Factory Unit via 4 chan NVX LOC

Excessive Amperage "H/O" Alt

Xs D3400/ Xs XP3000

Big 3. 2 Runs of +, 2 Runs of -

DD M3b and 2 12" AQ HDC4s

bro im pretty sure this has nothing to do with you..

actually the origins of what finally tipped the scales for this being written up by n8 was from a number of things I asked the last few days that all got fairly snide remarks out of kranny... and at least a few of the posts in here directly mention some of those posts... and I also said that in response to the people saying that occasionally some noob comes along that actually pays attention and it makes it bearable and I was just taking that moment to express my gratitude for the ppl that have been helpful and to say that even though sometimes I may not always seem like I am actually paying attention I really am and I'm always open to learn more from yall big whigs :P

Thanks I was pretty excited about the alt myself. kind of like a school girl, in a dress, on a swing. lol

It's warming up enough that the donut-punching cyclist douchenozzles are getting their two wheeled fagmobiles out.

My Build Log

Just relax already. He flamed you for a stupid question. Ok wrong, but get over it. Stop being butthurt. Just learn and keep it moving.

Setup:

2010 Hyundai Elantra

Xs D3400/ Xs XP3000

How come these "vets" don't go on vacation

If I would've written some of the things they write I probably already gotten a perm vacation

Same reasons people you've known for awhile can say things someone who just walked up to you and said the same thing. Main thing is people who've been here awhile know things about each other. Right or wrong, that's just one perception of it.

Tell me...does this smell like chloroform to you?

Just relax already. He flamed you for a stupid question. Ok wrong, but get over it. Stop being butthurt. Just learn and keep it moving.

I'm really not butthurt as far as I'm concerned kranny is cool ppl I've gotten some awesome info from him same as the rest of yall I was trying to show appreciation for what help i have gotten

edit - anyway... I'm out for the night it's late and it's been a long day and I'm sure I'm talking way too much right now lol

Thanks I was pretty excited about the alt myself. kind of like a school girl, in a dress, on a swing. lol

It's warming up enough that the donut-punching cyclist douchenozzles are getting their two wheeled fagmobiles out.

My Build Log

I mean either way, who cares. It's a forum. I see a dumb question sometimes I answer sometimes not. If its annoying I just go do something else.. I ask dumb shit alll the time or I used or to at least. But if you got flamed. Just move on. If its pisses you off or annoys just don't even read their posts.. if you can't stand .5 questions. Why even open the thread titled .5 questions lmao. Just wait for the magic smoke video and rofl then. To yourself I guess or not directly in their thread now, but still. We need a whole mess of butthole bandages around here I swear.

Setup:

2010 Hyundai Elantra

Xs D3400/ Xs XP3000

On the flipside its so much better when new members show their dickishness right away and get teh hammer or even better go the way of 412cvx. I will never forget that lol

Either way dickheads gotta roll

2007 Pacifica
Rebuild. Less quiet. Still not loud.

On the flipside its so much better when new members show their dickishness right away and get teh hammer or even better go the way of 412cvx. I will never forget that lol

Either way dickheads gotta roll

This is true I lmao when someone with like 55 posts is like omg go read the rules noob. HahHahahaha its so funny. Then they get smacked and I'm like lol you got owned.

Setup:

2010 Hyundai Elantra

Xs D3400/ Xs XP3000

Archived