READ THIS YES THIS MEANS YOU!

I know Kyle was being sarcastic ht but I decided to answer it anyways. Yes I know the guys where just messing with kranny BUT to a new guy that doesn't know anybody on here coming into this thread seeing mods and other members attacking him makes us look like a bunch of dicks. Ya know what I mean bro. I don't want new guys to this site to have that kinda outlook on this place cause that makes us look no better than any other car audio site That's just my opinion tho. I like and get along with everybody here and have met some great people on this site.

Wait...you're offended because someone who's been here awhile got teased by other people who've been here awhile? Ok. I'm leaving this thread now.

Tell me...does this smell like chloroform to you?

I remember when I first got on this site. Haha Bumping my thread 15 mins later because I had no comments. By no means am I a genius but I am ALOT smarter since I joined. I have taken every piece of advice I have got from you guys and thought about it or wrote it down. There is no way I would be where I am now without the forum. I probably would be bumpin kickers and not even know what sundown is hahaha. Thanks for accepting me guys.

My Truck Build
sigpic2503_3.gif
Spending money on things I don't need, to impress others I don't know.
At the end of the day for me its about the love of customizing anything and everything to limits or even past reasonable.-SkyHighCarAudio

I think that the search features need to be fixed before people feel the need to bash anybody for a "dumb" question.. When I search something either it says nothing found or everything unrelated to my question is there

I'd rather the new person, rather than be made to look like an idiot, kindly be led in the proper direction, so they come back,

Remember this, we are on this site a lot, it is easy to navigate for us, a new member likely has very little idea on how the site is layed out, understand how it runs and how to properly find things, hell look at the thread full of experienced members trying to figure out how to find their content after the "my content" glitch started,

Yes i know it is not rocket science, but when you start a new site it can take some getting used to, and if the easiest thing they see to do is post a question, that is what will continue to happen, repeated questions or not.

Another thing to add to this, is the search option on this site has pretty much never worked for me, at all.

I always get the same massage "No results found for 'anything im trying to search' for"

If a noob is having the same issue as me, he would probably right away just post the question in the forum, because no results were found on the topic they are searching for.

It does not matter what I type in, there is never any results.

and no im not doing it wrong,

I haven't quite had a problem with NOTHING coming up but I do alot of times when I try to search for stuff on here not getting a whole lot of info... but then I can sometimes go to google and type in the exact same thing that I searched from the forum search bar into google and the top like 5 answers are all on this site and are actually helpful lol

I remember when I first got on this site. Haha Bumping my thread 15 mins later because I had no comments. By no means am I a genius but I am ALOT smarter since I joined. I have taken every piece of advice I have got from you guys and thought about it or wrote it down. There is no way I would be where I am now without the forum. I probably would be bumpin kickers and not even know what sundown is hahaha. Thanks for accepting me guys.

lol dude I was totally saving up money to buy a full kicker system before I got active on this site cuz I heard a single kicker solo barick 10 at best buy that was probably running on like 500w and it was just slamming the shit outa the music lol (granted I also had been without bass for months by that point and I kinda missed it) but it was outdoing any of the 12s and 15s that were beside it at best buy lol now I know better though lol

Thanks I was pretty excited about the alt myself. kind of like a school girl, in a dress, on a swing. lol

It's warming up enough that the donut-punching cyclist douchenozzles are getting their two wheeled fagmobiles out.

My Build Log

another forum I belong to (not car audio related) has a flame free section, and it tends to help.

I know that idea got shot down, but whatever. I'm gonna go play pool now.

DAT 4125------>RE XXX comps active

Eclipse cd7000

I serve drunks for a living :D

i'm a victim.

2003 Honda Element

Pioneer DEH-9400BT

Big 3

XS Power D5100

Sky High CCA (2 Runs 1/0 Gauge)

2 XS Power D3100s

1 DC Audio 3.5k @ 1ohm.

2 DC Level 4's w/ XL Softies

Custom Box tuned to 29hz

CT Sounds 125.4

2 Sets of CT sounds Meso Components

*North East Frequencies*

I'd rather the new person, rather than be made to look like an idiot, kindly be led in the proper direction, so they come back,

Remember this, we are on this site a lot, it is easy to navigate for us, a new member likely has very little idea on how the site is layed out, understand how it runs and how to properly find things, hell look at the thread full of experienced members trying to figure out how to find their content after the "my content" glitch started,

Yes i know it is not rocket science, but when you start a new site it can take some getting used to, and if the easiest thing they see to do is post a question, that is what will continue to happen, repeated questions or not.

Another thing to add to this, is the search option on this site has pretty much never worked for me, at all.

I always get the same massage "No results found for 'anything im trying to search' for"

If a noob is having the same issue as me, he would probably right away just post the question in the forum, because no results were found on the topic they are searching for.

It does not matter what I type in, there is never any results.

and no im not doing it wrong,

That search bar is iffy at best to be honest.

I find just googling things and putting smd after the search term usually works :drinks: even if I don't put smd amd I'm researching something. smd is usually where I get directed anyway :P Knowledge bank no doubt.

I think as well as members not attacking new members, some people need to just man up a little.

The stupid things I've seen people get offended over sometimes is a little ridiculous.

At the end of the day does it really matter what someone on the internet says to you?

i shook this one kids hand and it just folded in mine. long story short i fucked his girlfriendso.. yeah..

You want this to happen to you? Give decent handshakes people.

I was gifted with an innate ability to distribute wholesale ass beatings in a timely and orderly fashion.

Have you used the new search function? I never had too many problems before, but now? Just beautiful.

Tell me...does this smell like chloroform to you?

Archived