Misc. Sealed off trunk - '01Stratus *Gutted*

Really nice job on your first build. Mad props...lol. Good luck on SOTM

Thanks!

once the mirror falls off, it seems like no matter what you do they never stay up very good after that

well crap.. I have sort of gotten used to not having it. Haven't had the time or weather to put it back up. Might just leave it off for now.

'01 Dodge Stratass Sealed Trunk Build Log
2008 Honda Fit Sport Build Log

On 10/3/2013 at 10:00 AM, ROLEXrifleman said:

Anyone who says they knew everything they wanted out of life at 19 can go suck a bag of dicks cause they are lying to themselves or brought up in a cult.

Good luck on SOTM!

DSC_00862_zps4cb16689.jpg

I only have 1 suggestion. If you get time, you should make a beauty panel of some sort to hide the wiring between the amps :)

Otherwise I think your build looks great :D Keep up the great work!

needbasssig.gif
My Build Log

j84l.jpg

Heros get remembered, but legends never die.

Good luck on SOTM!

I only have 1 suggestion. If you get time, you should make a beauty panel of some sort to hide the wiring between the amps :)

Otherwise I think your build looks great :D Keep up the great work!

Thanks! Ha my "original" plan when I had no clue how everything would lay out consisted of those panels. I thought that the amps wouldn't come out to the end, and that I would have 3 inches on either side. I was gonna make a panel to hide 100% of the wiring. I honestly was pretty lucky that everything layed out fairly nice, even thought I made no prior measurements other than for the battery and the box height/width.

Anyways I still might eventually make another beauty panel, or at least something to clean the wiring up a bit more. Maybe some huge 2" techflex, if they make that lol.

Anyone who says they knew everything they wanted out of life at 19 can go suck a bag of dicks cause they are lying to themselves or brought up in a cult.

I got the same voltmeter :) how did u go about mounting it down?

I used some double sided trim tape. It hasn't budged a bit.

I can't catch a break with this dang mirror. It held on for a good two weeks before popping off again. Doesn't like the lows. She is probably just gonna stay off this time. But I sure am gonna miss 'er. If I could buy the mirror glue in bulk, I wouldn't mind stickin it up every few weeks. But not at $4 each time.

The song it popped off on this time was In the Zone.

IMG_5423_zps6b7eb087.jpg

How about getting a roof mounted mirror? I mean you will have to do moding of course, don't know if you're that concerned about it or not.

SMD_zps84fd99a2.jpg
95 Acura Integra - 5-speed
NFG thumb.gif
Pioneer FH-X700BT
(2) Rockford Fosgate 12" P3
AQ1200d
Rockford Fosgate P1652-S 6.5" components
Rockford Fosgate P1572 5x7"
Rockford Fosgate R400.4

95 Integra Build Here
93 EJ2 Build Here

How about getting a roof mounted mirror? I mean you will have to do moding of course, don't know if you're that concerned about it or not.

I don't know about your civic but my accord has a roof mounted mirror :)

My old YouTube channel : http://www.youtube.com/user/SwordLords1234?feature=mhee

My old build log : http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/161872-96-accord-b2-sundown-sky-high-dc-power-re-re-build-for-heatwave/page-37

My New Build - http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/207041-2016-mazda-6-sql-build/

2016 Mazda 6 Touring

JL Fix 86 - OEM signal correction

B2 prototype DSP 6to8

B2 Ref63 - 3 way active set

2 B2 Class H quattro's

1 B2 Zero.5R @.5

2 B2 HNv3 12 d2

B2 SLIP40 - Lithium in the trunk

Northstar Group 35 under the hood

100ft 2/0 welding cable

30ft 4ga welding cable

20ft 8ga welding cable

All stinger OFC speaker wire

Soundrive custom RCA's

Tons of attention to detail.... Can it be perfect?

Archived