Misc. Sealed off trunk - '01Stratus *Gutted*

Thanks man!! And yeah, I used to love snow as a kid. Now when it is lasting into march is just gets on my nerves haha.

'01 Dodge Stratass Sealed Trunk Build Log
2008 Honda Fit Sport Build Log

On 10/3/2013 at 10:00 AM, ROLEXrifleman said:

Anyone who says they knew everything they wanted out of life at 19 can go suck a bag of dicks cause they are lying to themselves or brought up in a cult.

what headunit model do you have? does it not clip at 35?

Kenwood Excelon X994. 35/35 on USB through Front and Sub preouts on both 1000hz and 40hz. Never checked rear.

You got the same one awhile back too didn't you? Does it not go up to 35/35 clean? Most excelon units are clean all the way up on the preouts iirc.

Anyone who says they knew everything they wanted out of life at 19 can go suck a bag of dicks cause they are lying to themselves or brought up in a cult.

Red plasti dip yo rims!

You buy the dip and I will lol. There will be dip somewhere in the future. Just got to nut up and do it someday.

Wow to say the least. really enjoyed your attention to detail on this build. superb to say the least. I can see how taking your time to do it right pays off in the end. can't wait til i get my new ride then the adventure begins....

Check out my build slow but... slow and steady wins the race

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/185561-1st-build-budget-toyota-mark-2/

Meh... Screw your pony wall build! Not like they get loud anyway!

:peepwall:

My old YouTube channel : http://www.youtube.com/user/SwordLords1234?feature=mhee

My old build log : http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/161872-96-accord-b2-sundown-sky-high-dc-power-re-re-build-for-heatwave/page-37

My New Build - http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/207041-2016-mazda-6-sql-build/

2016 Mazda 6 Touring

JL Fix 86 - OEM signal correction

B2 prototype DSP 6to8

B2 Ref63 - 3 way active set

2 B2 Class H quattro's

1 B2 Zero.5R @.5

2 B2 HNv3 12 d2

B2 SLIP40 - Lithium in the trunk

Northstar Group 35 under the hood

100ft 2/0 welding cable

30ft 4ga welding cable

20ft 8ga welding cable

All stinger OFC speaker wire

Soundrive custom RCA's

Tons of attention to detail.... Can it be perfect?

Wow to say the least. really enjoyed your attention to detail on this build. superb to say the least. I can see how taking your time to do it right pays off in the end. can't wait til i get my new ride then the adventure begins....

Thanks for the kind words and taking the time to go through it! :)

Meh... Screw your pony wall build! Not like they get loud anyway!

:peepwall:

Yeah it's pretty quiet. That's what I tell everyone before they get in lol. Or I call it a shitty system. I let them decide. Makes for some good bass scares LOL.

But you're right. My C-pillar wall sucks ;)

what headunit model do you have? does it not clip at 35?

Kenwood Excelon X994. 35/35 on USB through Front and Sub preouts on both 1000hz and 40hz. Never checked rear.

You got the same one awhile back too didn't you? Does it not go up to 35/35 clean? Most excelon units are clean all the way up on the preouts iirc.

i wasnt sure if it clipped or not lol but if you checked it via DD-1 then hell im gonna retune at 35...by ear.

Archived